Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by Cole World

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Not really. TTS and wear thin socks. There is definitely no need for elite socks because that only defeats the purpose of minimal cushioning. Some of the Free enthusiasts use them without socks (talk about bacteria).

so are these true to size?

ill prob be wearing nike dry fits with em

To me the free run 3.0 V2 runs nearly a full size small, and the Free Run V2 runs half size small.  I tried on the 3.0 V3 this weekend and they fit the same as the 3.0 V2's. 

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

bought my first pair of free runs and WOW! ima buy some more on nike id

This...i don't know what the hell took me so long 
eek.gif
tired.gif

Love my pair...for reference, i wear 10.5 in kobe's, hyperfuses and a 10.5 in these fit perfect.

anyone know where i can still cop the Nike Free Run+ 2 LAF Dark Grey/White/Team Red/Varsity Maize?

I slept on them
frown.gif

Never had to go half size up or down in these. Bought true to size, and have been actually running in them on a regular.

At first they may be snug, but after some break in, no type of discomfort, all comfort.

I wear dri fit no shows or dri fit crews.

thanks ray, i just picked up the size 10.5. i normally wear a size 10 so do you think going half a size up will make any difference

btw i joined that nike plus challenge again. hopefully this time i log more than 20 miles

Originally Posted by SC415

I always wear a 12 in all my shoes but, when I tried these on a 12 they were super snug so I went with a 13. To bad I can't find a 12.5 cause I think it would of been more of a perfect fit.
dude 12.5s are pretty easy to come by,  eastbay , ndc, niketown  or any online running shop. might find some at nordstrom,  local running stores should have some or be able to order some.  i have 3 pairs of this model all 12.5 

Whats the cheapest these can be found for? Eastbay still doesnt have discounts on them and the 3 are out already.

Seen that and they were 62, but then with tax and shipping would came out to like 75-80. Trying to get a pair for 50, maybe 60 total.

Just ordered these. They'll be my last FR2s of the year, Public Beach lol

34zgcg2.png

Can't wait for the new options that'll be available on Spring '12!

The only ones I know of are a Total Orange and Treasure Blue midsole. The rest is a mystery. I'm hoping for earthy tones, but with the options dropping in Spring, I doubt it. I'm not sure if it'll be a new palette or an update to the existing options...

i like that black/grey colorway......do you know if they have any other non-shield cw? 

I know that all Men's cws from the catalog shots (that I've seen) have launched. On the other hand, there are a few WMN's cws that haven't yet...

But who knows... iD's going to have more options, so it won't be surprising if we see some new cws for the FR2.

Back
Top Bottom