Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by ptngina

Bought the laces at finishline 'cause i was 1 penny short of $100 to get the $20 discount..haha

I just got back from running in the Free Run 2, damn, Im in love...haha..the feeling is totally different from the Eclipse. Love the glove feeling on the FR but love the cushion/stabilty of the eclipse..hahah

As of now, i'll switch it off and see how it goes.

Did you get that 20 off mailed to you or printed it out online?  i can only find the online promo code

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Came in yesterday...
2589fk0.jpg

Just copped from the same seller for $65 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Free-R...=140639199629&ps=63&clkid=4271011396341709948

They had a wider size range earlier in the week and several cws as well (Chlorine Blue/Orange, Grey/Purple and Grey/Chlorine Blue)... I missed out on the Chlorines
frown.gif

these really are great for running. I own the red and white pair as well as two pair of electric green IDs that I received in the mail last week. ill try to get pics of them up soon im sure you guys will go bonkers over them..

pics as promised...2 pair one with black laces and the other with yellow...wish i had done a yellow sole on one of them....the lime green came out great on these..going in for an orange pair next...

2ylvk2x.jpg

15evic8.jpg

ups dropped these off today as well! only took 15 days from placing the order to get to my home. i also got a pair for my gf, but they just shipped today.
i thought the black midsole part was supposed to go around the toe as well?
308213_322601954420405_100000118088827_1470194_535818628_n.jpg

Nice FR2 pick-ups, y'all!

i2enDMC: It looks like my pair wasn't the only... I was a bit surprised they didn't completely paint around the midsole rim on my most recent iDs as well.

My latest...

Shield FR2
1zi628.png

Green Apples are on their way soon!

Fuuuuuu! I thought I was done with FR2s, but damb that Shield cw is ILLY! Might have to scoop up those too... lol

I don't know if my feet are fooling me, but Shields feel a bit more comfy than the regular mesh versions. The Purple Shield cw is on the bay...

My latest...

Green Apple FR2s... Thank again for the legit check, Jimmy!
j6obcm.png

-edit-
Shields in the Purple cw...

472519-005.jpg

my little collection. tiffany IDs and his and hers challenge red IDs. i'm sure not done ID'ing.

^I concur. Dope collection as well!

I can't wait for the iD palette update! I know there's going to be a Total Orange and Treasure Blue midsoles. I also hope there are some earthy tones (brown, khaki, wheat, olive, etc)...

Back
Top Bottom