Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

there nice with denim
pimp.gif

^ Dope Challenge Reds!

I finally had the opportunity to try them on, and, speaking for myself, they fit small just like the FR1s. I'm planning to go 1/2 size up on my pairs.

Went to a Nike Running Store / iD Studio earlier today to check out the Free Run 2iD samples in person, and here are some pics I took (point and shoot quality)...

jht44x.jpg

The only three they had w/ FLASH

2n0r6th.jpg

Reflective Accent Set

27zgj6c.jpg

4lgent.jpg

w/ FLASH

2j1n0oi.jpg

112aozo.jpg

4jb01w.jpg

vcv53p.jpg

w/ FLASH

hwhac0.jpg

" "

14d27x3.jpg

wveg7k.jpg

riymmr.jpg

Reflection Swatch w/ FLASH

bh0l1h.jpg

" "

afbot4.jpg

Base Diamond Mesh

Illy...does the reflective look like it will scuff easily, or crack or wear at crease points if worn often? Gonna let wifey ID a pair and she wants reflective and she's not easy on her shoes lol.

I like the options. Never owned anything with the free tech. I was looking for the hybrid boots last year, but I couldn't find any of the colourways I liked in my size.

clipboard01kf.jpg

clipboard02pnp.jpg

clipboard03r.jpg

OD'd at the local Nike Running Store and copped the Black/White, Challenge Red, and Livestrongs. Love the Free Run 2s.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

OD'd at the local Nike Running Store and copped the Black/White, Challenge Red, and Livestrongs. Love the Free Run 2s.

WINNING!

This shoe seems to be getting a lot of buzz lately.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Shaun, in hand, both materials seem to be more prone to creases than the first FR.

both materials as in the suede and reflective?

sorry to keep asking ?s, I just dont feel like taking the hour and  half drive just to heck it out....and you were just there so......lol

thanks.

Just picked up the black ones at the Boston Niketown. I put them on as soon as I got home and I'm in love with them!

Shaun: Actually, I take that back. Just the Reflective Material seems like it'll crease more.

Saw these FR2s at NT today too...

21npls1.jpg

w82d5k.jpg

Challenge Reds (I love how the red POPs on these!)

2lt35o6.jpg

LS

2qt9xc2.jpg

Women's cw 

Played with the iD options again...

2lkw4du.jpg

Orca / Willy (OG's will need dye)

2rqel2q.jpg

Magneto

ohtulu.jpg

Wilson

I decided to start w/the red since I only have a few red sneakers. Don't let these be too comfortable or I'm going broke this summer 
laugh.gif

Surprised Nike didn't release these in the stock grey/volt colorway.

Definitely copping the blk/white ones. Free Run's are the ultimate walk shoe.

I'm really liking that Women's CW...I know it's a 1.5 size adjustment for mens, but does anyone know what exactly are the differences in womens and mens models?

JohnG: I'll be doing the same with starting out with Red (+Blue). I tried on the Black cw recently (+1/2 size, imo), and they feel just like the OGs, which means they'll log in A LOT of PT for me (running + casual wear)
wink.gif

Estevo: They have Free Walks too! They look like elderly shoes though
tongue.gif

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-364851/pgid-364850

2Stripe: They fit just like the OG, imo. If you want the option of going wide, the iDs have it.

CG: You're welcome, Sir!

DLee: I own both a Women's cw (Black / White) and the Men's LiveStrong cw (Charcoal), and they fit the same for me. Both are also equivalent to the same size.   

(edit)
I just received this info regarding the iDs and their recent samples...

Dylan Thomas (Nike iD Admin) April 4

The Free Run 2 iD had an error in the samples. The final delivered shoes will be true to the design in the builder with the complete wrap-around mid sole.

ME April 4

THANKS for the reply! I was just about to order a pair with a colored midsole rim and expected them to turn out like the samples, which is what I would have preferred. I'll be editing my design now.

I'm on NikeID, what's the difference between the Free 3.0 and the Free Run +2 midsole?

^3.0 (MOST FLEXIBILITY) & closest to a barefoot experience

Free Run 2+ / 4.0 = A bit higher off the ground compared to the 3.0. They still have GREAT FLEXIBILITY

The lower the #, the closer to a "barefoot" experience.

Back
Top Bottom