Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I'm leaning towards the Teal design more because I have too many White Midsoled FR2s
laugh.gif

Free Run 2iD - HuaraFREE by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Is is navy or black?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Like the CW of the FR3 on the far left.

Sad that FR2 are about to be DONE.
frown.gif
, although TRUE. THE FR2 had an INCREDIBLE RUN. I haven't worn any other sneaker more than them in 2011. They were so comfy, versatile and looked great! With that said, they are up there with my favorite sneakers of ALL TIME.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

However, it's TIME to close the book on the FR2, and see what the FR3 has to offer.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

^Good point. I added them both to my cart just in case, I'm just hoping they'll still be there past the 5th to save me the hassle...
are they Sole Collector inspired by any chance?  I made a very similar one that is modeled after the Sole Collector Trainers.

Yessir! I saved this pic of your LG2iDs from ~2 years ago...
pimp.gif

el5hjt.jpg

I couldn't be any more happier that we get a preview of the iD options tomorrow!
eek.gif
 This way, I can make up my mind without having to risk missing out of my last two FR2iDs .
423202_10150570671001463_80515456462_9360127_83758778_n.jpg

425227_10150570671066463_80515456462_9360128_2006329289_n.jpg

Yea I'm thinking about making them again with the free runs this time but with a couple changes from yours.  Looks like we have 2 shoes now that are almost similar.  The lunarglide/Giants one and the SC ones.

I'm definitely liking the left cw the most on the free run 3s.

^DOPE.

With the FR2 window closing.

My Top 5 List. (I don't own all listed)
1. Challenge Reds
2. Chlorines
3. Green Apples
4. Shield Oranges
5. Shield Blacks

Honorable Mentions
- Sonic Yellows
- Volt / Blacks
- Black| / Whites

ahuynh wrote:
The Fuels release 3/09/12  

[table][tr][td]03/09/12[/td][td]Free 3.0 V3 QS[/td][td]Black/White[/td][td]$90[/td][td]514328-010[/td][/tr][/table]

There you have it! A DEFINITE launch date.  

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

very comfy and clean shoe, wish i had more

wish i even had one. haha. about to go cop one soon. keep hearing good things about these shoes. 

Crazy EBW wrote:

Like the CW of the FR3 on the far left.

Sad that FR2 are about to be DONE.
frown.gif
, although TRUE. THE FR2 had an INCREDIBLE RUN. I haven't worn any other sneaker more than them in 2011. They were so comfy, versatile and looked great! With that said, they are up there with my favorite sneakers of ALL TIME.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

However, it's TIME to close the book on the FR2, and see what the FR3 has to offer.
nerd.gif

Which is your top FR2 that you find wearing most?

RAY,

I may just have to get these, especially the first one. They just look too sweet to pass up.

^
laugh.gif
! ILLLY!
pimp.gif
 I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering them, hopefully the iD preview for the FR3s will become available a couple of days before the deadline, so it'll be easier to decide.

BD: Challenge Reds 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by misterj

pics as promised...2 pair one with black laces and the other with yellow...wish i had done a yellow sole on one of them....the lime green came out great on these..going in for an orange pair next...

2ylvk2x.jpg

15evic8.jpg
best i have seen
pimp.gif

gonna pull the trigger on these

Couple questions...

Anyone know of a site or store where I can get the Free Run 2's in black/white on the cheap?

When do you the Free Run 3's come out?

I'm interested in getting the 2's. I just heard of this shoe recently and they look great, but now I hear the 3's are coming out so I don't know which is better. I was going to purchase a customized 2.

A couple of Nike Clearance Stores had the Black/White cw for $50, but I'm sure they're gone now. I should've ordered when I had a chance...

The GR FR3's launch date has yet to be announced, but the FR3iDs launch on 3/5/12.

By Nike clearance stores do you mean the factory outlets? Do they take phone orders?
Also, your pictures are pretty sick. I follow your flickr.

Back
Top Bottom