Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

^ With the Freegums, NDC tweeted a couple times after release times saying there were having problems putting the shoes up and they are working on it. Finally the last tweet stated that their personnel that was on duty at the time could not solve the problem, so the release was push until the next day.~

surprised they dont just release at 4pm everyday at 21m, no phone orders, like they do with the actual fuel band, what a #+@#%+% joke 

You know they looked at site traffic and saw that it wasnt very high so now they are stalling and getting the word out to all the resellers to ruin the relase for those of us who just want the shoes. Dirty %!% Nike

this is great news because i wanted these but forgot all about them. now i still have a chance to cop!

michaeljordan.jpg

So this'll be my first pair of 3.0 V3s, I have free runs and FR2s, both in sz 9.5, should I just stick with that or go up half a size? Anyone with experience of running in both models have any opinions?

Joesanerd wrote:
So this'll be my first pair of 3.0 V3s, I have free runs and FR2s, both in sz 9.5, should I just stick with that or go up half a size? Anyone with experience of running in both models have any opinions?

Going from true size, go 1/2 size up.

Release canceled. We already know why.

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

illusrayt mentioned going up .5 from FR2s but since theyre not releasing tonight
mad.gif
 gives time to go try on a pair to be sure

^Nike suggests going 1/2 up with the 3.0s.

Wow! I've never witnessed this thread jump several pages in about an hour! I'm just glad the FR2 and 3.0 V3 are gettin' love! 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom