Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Both
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
! One FR3iD and two FR2iDs...

Just got my all volt pair in this afternoon. I love 'em. My only complaint would be the Nike logo on the tongue. It looks painted on instead of sewn in like my other Frees.

7009568239_4f8b31a911_z.jpg

7009568121_418b35e99f_z.jpg

that is the one pair i will always kick my self in the @ss for not IDing...
frown.gif

dam those all volts
mad.gif

I know i'm super late to the party but got my first pair of FR2's. Was waiting until my lunar eclipses completely gave out and today was the day.
I remember someone posting a guide earlier in the thread but about how long should I wear the shoe around before running in them? thanks

35d2knc.png

DOPE pick-ups / wears / collections y'all!

bahunt: How many miles do you think you put on your Eclipses before they gave out?
As for the transition into FRs, I'd say if you've been running regularly, you could run in them as soon as you'd like without pain. Otherwise, I'd just break them in and get familiar with how they feel and ease into short distance runs...

I still haven't received tracking for my iDs. I'm gettin' impatient.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by piluchavez

Just got my all volt pair in this afternoon. I love 'em. My only complaint would be the Nike logo on the tongue. It looks painted on instead of sewn in like my other Frees.

7009568239_4f8b31a911_z.jpg

7009568121_418b35e99f_z.jpg

back to the future ii?

I wear Lunareclipse when I run 3 miles or more. Do you guys wear free runs for long distance running?

Originally Posted by Freeze

back to the future ii?
Yessir.

Originally Posted by Freeze

back to the future ii?
Yessir.

Originally Posted by ptngina

I wear Lunareclipse when I run 3 miles or more. Do you guys wear free runs for long distance running?
For my last 1/2 marathon and training, I had no problem going 13-16 with my FR2s. 

However, this time around, I want to train in "heavier" shoes, and switch it up to FR2 or 3s for race day. With that said, Eclipses have been the ONLY shoe I've been running in for the last 4 months covering all distances. Hopefully, I can break my first 1/2 marathon time.   

For my last 1/2 marathon and training, I had no problem going 13-16 with my FR2s. 

However, this time around, I want to train in "heavier" shoes, and switch it up to FR2 or 3s for race day. With that said, Eclipses have been the ONLY shoe I've been running in for the last 4 months covering all distances. Hopefully, I can break my first 1/2 marathon time.   

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

bahunt: How many miles do you think you put on your Eclipses before they gave out?
As for the transition into FRs, I'd say if you've been running regularly, you could run in them as soon as you'd like without pain. Otherwise, I'd just break them in and get familiar with how they feel and ease into short distance runs...
Appreciate for the help. Can't wait to see what these are about tomorrow.
As for the eclipses. I run around 20 miles weekly and I've had them for over a year. They aren't my only running shoe but definitely my "go to"shoe. With that being said I would roughly estimate over 750. I definitely consider that getting my moneys worth. The things are tanks, i'm sure you all know this. Need to grab another pair before they disappear.

Opening 4/1/12, so mileage will not count until then...

NT NIKE+ CHALLENGE IV:
STRIPES vs. SOLIDS 8000

[url=http://nikerunning.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikeplus/en_US/plus/#//challenges/detail/1172409790/]http://nikerunning.nike.c...enges/detail/1172409790/
[/url]

Sup NT, This is the latest installment of NT+ Challenges. It is another TEAM DISTANCE RACE, and the goal is to accumulate 8000 MILES as a TEAM before the other. However, this time we're only going to have TWO TEAMS. The FIRST TEAM to run 8000mi takes home the DIGITAL TROPHY! CHALLENGERS will select their TEAM according to their respective birthMONTH. All running levels are welcome! #makeitcount! 

STRIPES (Odds; JAN / MAR / MAY / JUL / SEP / NOV)
SOLIDS (Evens; FEB / APR / JUN / AUG / OCT / DEC)

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Thanks for the reply. I think im try to run in the FR2 for 3 miles or longer and see how it feels.

Just got my first pair on Friday, the Royal Blues for $67 shipped. Can't believe I slept on these for so long, these are amazing. Going to pick up some more CW's soon.

Well my aunt came down to Houston for the weekend and brought the Fuel Frees. Sorry for the bad lighting!

A: DOPE Fuel 3.0s, Bro! I love the detailing on them!

V:
frown.gif

KoL: Nice, Bro! That cw is one of my favorite GRs!

Back
Top Bottom