Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

I know it wasn't a terribly original concept, but I'm glad I got a pair before they took the Free 2s down.

421766_10150697901253478_549123477_11382325_1251466580_n.jpg

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

This was from 22 hours ago...AFTER them saying that they would release on the 21st online and NTNY

This is getting so damn annoying.
seriously, a different answer everyday
frown.gif

Originally Posted by anumeric

This was from 22 hours ago...AFTER them saying that they would release on the 21st online and NTNY

frown.gif
I chatted them today and they said there is no word of cancellation and they will still release on 3/21 at midnight .

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Originally Posted by anumeric

frown.gif
I chatted them today and they said there is no word of cancellation and they will still release on 3/21 at midnight .

I don't think that means anything. I talked to Ndc 4 times on the online chat and 2 on the phone last week alone about the 3/9 release and they all said they're going up at 12 and look what happened.

Just found out about these the other day. Glad I didn't buy the black/white pair. These will go good w/ my fuelband w/o being hella matchy.

Good to know that the Fuel Free 3.0s won't resell for a lot. Weed out all the resellers trying to make a profit. eBay item #: 251013963707

Good to know!

(via NIKEiD Twitter) Not exactly the pair I ordered, but somewhat close. I can't wait for mine!
8x6grr

Back
Top Bottom