Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

the size? pair is dope Ray! throw some specks on em
smokin.gif

other pair is clean too... nice n simple!

Any tips on cleaning the mesh type material on these? I made the mistake wearing my Royals out for the championship game Monday night and they got stepped on and covered in mud from the wild celebration.

"I knew I was through, when I said ‘I love you'."

These are my go to gym shoe. I have the GR blk pair w white sole.

I wanna ID a pair but am unsure of a colorway.

@Illy, is that bright turquoise on the SC pair?

I'm thinking of rehashing the overdone South Beach theme.

Thanks in advance

Thanks, y'all!

Shaun: Yessir! I'm not sure if I'll be keeping them though. I might exchange them for a pair of FR3iDs.... Plus, I have too many FR2s already
laugh.gif

CScott: Give em the standard detergent+brush+water treatment, then throw them in the washing machine. Once completed, let air dry. They should come out rather clean.

BeeDub: What's your grail cw?
nerd.gif

JM: Yep! That's Bright Turquoise on my SCs.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Thanks, y'all!

I had just received a badge purchased on eBay and was wondering what pinback you used to stick to the badge to place on the tongue of the shoes?

haha ray i can't help it man.... hs alma mater: silver blk teal.... its just such a distinct colorway atleast in my eyes.... you don't see it too often

Wow these are the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn. I bought a pair for work, but I was wondering are these ok for running on stuff like rocky pavement? I usually run through stuff that has lots of twigs and rocks on the ground.

Yeah, they're great for running. However, on that type of terrain, expect pebbles to get stuck in the Free crevices.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I usually use fabric glue X crazy glue.  

V: FREEclipses...
pimp.gif

So you remove the NIKE tag and glue the emblem/badge directly to the shoe?

Back
Top Bottom