Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

I still like the 2's over the 3's as far as looks, anyone in here try on the 3's and can make a review of it?

illustrayt i appreciate all you do for this thread but i feel quite underwhelmed and a little disappointed in your ID collection pic.  for someone so stoked and invested in these i imagine youd come up with some dope colorways.  the 3 with the volt soles are nice but all those transformer/spiderman joints look like a waste of money to me.  no hate just as a grown %$! man i couldnt see myself wearing a big %$! transformer badge on my shoe and not feel like forever alone meme.

Originally Posted by misterj

illustrayt i appreciate all you do for this thread but i feel quite underwhelmed and a little disappointed in your ID collection pic.  for someone so stoked and invested in these i imagine youd come up with some dope colorways.  the 3 with the volt soles are nice but all those transformer/spiderman joints look like a waste of money to me.  no hate just as a grown %$! man i couldnt see myself wearing a big %$! transformer badge on my shoe and not feel like forever alone meme.
If it's really not hate then why say it like that?  If you're gonna take shots at someone, take shots like a grown @%# man.

Originally Posted by misterj

Haters gonna hate, you mad because you don't have the bank to get one ID?
laugh.gif

misterj: All good, Sir. You're entitled to your opinion, as am I. At the end of the day, they're MY iDs.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

misterj:

I wanna know how you attached the Transformers badge onto the shoe & which badge exactly did you purchase?- Seems to be a good size.

ha sorry guys i didnt realize i wasnt allowed to express my opinion

yep and youre all right im just a poor boy who cant afford IDs and damn I love me some Jordan fusions.  i mean thats the only possible explanation to me not liking someones IDs right? 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

but anywaaaay ona  more positive note i do like what youre doing with the fr3 IDs ray, just think you should have taken that approach to the 2s as well.

for anyne looking for the original livestrong colorway nordstrom.com has them up with a fsr shippng on april 20

Thanks for all the comments, y'all!

BD: It has almost been a year since I ordered my emblems, but they measure at 30mm X 30mm or 1.25" X 1.25". I attached them by applying a combo of superglue and a bit of fabric glue on top of the 3M tape that you peel off...
http://http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2PCS-3D...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f163d9e75&vxp=mtr 

I think I want to scoop up the Black/Anthracite cw for running. They'll be something different than all the bright FR2s I have lol

I saw a link here the other day to FR2s on Nike site on clearance. I cant seem to find it now. Anyways he link showed the site in a different format than usual and i cant get back to it through the regular nike site. The reason i am asking is cause i saw the hoody ive been looking for through that link and cant find it now through regular nike store. Anyone know what i am talking about ehen i say the other store format? I dont have browser history since it was at school the other day and its driving me nuts.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

I saw a link here the other day to FR2s on Nike site on clearance. I cant seem to find it now. Anyways he link showed the site in a different format than usual and i cant get back to it through the regular nike site. The reason i am asking is cause i saw the hoody ive been looking for through that link and cant find it now through regular nike store. Anyone know what i am talking about ehen i say the other store format? I dont have browser history since it was at school the other day and its driving me nuts.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-441696/pgid-572118

Back
Top Bottom