Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

A couple more...
I was ready to jump on these exact IDs (with the exception of the red laces), but didn't know how they would look and now i'm sold! And great collection! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just an fyi runningwarehouse.com has some left on the liquidation section and if you use code fb15d u get 15% off plus its free 2 day shipping
i just picked up the black white pair for $63 shipped so check it out

Yep, I just found this thread to come in here and post that. I ordered 2 more pairs of the Black/Whites to stash away for the future. I am not a fan of the FR 3's because of the tongue. So I'm stocking up on these.

RW also has a couple more colorways too and for $63 shipped you can't beat it.

If you order from RW, can they be returned? Never got around to getting a pair of the 2 and want to try some on to compare with the 3
If I don't end up liking the 2 more then I would want to return them

^I'm sure they can be. There should be a return form and a free return shipping label that'll accompany your order...

Originally Posted by frazier10

just an fyi runningwarehouse.com has some left on the liquidation section and if you use code fb15d u get 15% off plus its free 2 day shipping

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got a pair, wish they had a 13 but oh well

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^I'm sure they can be. There should be a return form and a free return shipping label that'll accompany your order...

Thanks. I wasn't sure if maybe different rules applied to their liquidated products

really disappointed in IDs lately... wifey and I got our shield IDs that we ordered on 4/1. Black midsole with volt (or whatever color it is, I forgot) midsole rim, midsole rim looks like it was painted on with a brush smh. Light spots, brush marks. Terrible. Will be going back.

Yo Ray, I'm tryin' to find the pic(s) of your Grinch Id's, but I can't locate the page. Could u post those up again? Thank u in advance!

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Yo Ray, I'm tryin' to find the pic(s) of your Grinch Id's, but I can't locate the page. Could u post those up again? Thank u in advance!

I actually ordered mine as LG3s.
2ewl94i.png

Here's the FR2 version by JayJunkie
29605f.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

really disappointed in IDs lately... wifey and I got our shield IDs that we ordered on 4/1. Black midsole with volt (or whatever color it is, I forgot) midsole rim, midsole rim looks like it was painted on with a brush smh. Light spots, brush marks. Terrible. Will be going back.
pics?
I've been contemplating wether to get the shield IDs but if it's that bad I'll probably get some FR3 IDs instead.

I copped my first pair of FR2s today from Running Warehouse for $64. This has been overdue since last summer, but better late than never.

Because the FR3s haven't released in a colorway I love yet, I'm going to stock up on these while they're still widely available.

the last few pages of the blue cw made me have to get a pair from rw.. $63 shipped, can't beat that deal...  love the cw!!

b1b36b136f61f97eb636b3f461bfe7872e6ec90f_r.jpg

Those Grinch Free Runs 2, are they electric green on the upper with volt soles? I'd really appreciate some advice, they're smoking!

HELP! I need running shoes as bashing the treadmills in LeBrons are kinda tiring. I was thinking between these 2 but can't decide. What do you guys think?

Has anybody ever seen a Nike free sole that is gum? I would love a FR2 with a black upper, white swoosh and gum soles. I wonder if gum soles are even technically possible for a free sole?

Back
Top Bottom