||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Felt good after work today so I brought them out.
The pics don't do the shoes any justice.  They are literally glowing
pimp.gif

vwu687.jpg

1zva634.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^ DOPE! Are those from the event or iDs?

Bought it from a seller who went to the event. I'm definitely gonna ID the same pair. Just gonna have the regular nike on the tongue instead.

new greens need to drop soon.... womens tropical twist which is a paler teal is nice but i guess i'll wait lol

Anyone have any good pics of the Royal Blue CW? Thinking of pulling the trigger but want to see some better photos first.

What are the next GR to release and when? I have the sail blues and I'm not in love with the royal, red, or yellow

I think the Iguanas, Total Oranges and New Greens are next (all have the same cw scheme as the previous GRs with the Volt DF piece)...

Here are some more via de beatup

fr3ws.jpg

Ron: DOPE Soars! I'm thinking about the Chrome Yellows myself...

holyFlock/waverder: iDs are lookin' GOOD! I'm tempted to order a pure FR3iD I had planned for nao! lol

BT: Yessir. 3M Swooshes. I wish there was another option for material of the Swooshes, but I can live with them being reflective.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Un DS'd yesterday at the gym. I'm in love!

34q5h4y.jpg
Ditto. Got these and use em' for the gym. They're perfect. I couldn't run in them tho....I still prefer my Asics
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Ron: DOPE Soars! I'm thinking about the Chrome Yellows myself.
Ray Ray, I am trying to hold off on Frees for now for other things, but man...Iguanas & Chrome Yellows are beyond tempting.

Waverder & HolyFlock, dope iDs!

anyone figured out a way to keep the tongue from sliding to the outside? I know it sounds trivial, but its really annoying

Dang, I was hoping these wouldn't have that issue. It's like the LunarGlide1 and LunarSwift1 all over again...

Back
Top Bottom