||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Does anyone know where I can find an all white upper and black sole FR3? Been searching all over, but can't find any in 8.5... :frown:

And was there ever an all white FR3? I thought I might've seen a pair on the streets.. It could've easily been the white/black sole though. Thanks!
This is the one you're referring to? I saw them at my local Champs about 2 weeks ago. I did some searching but I could only find a cached image. They seem to be sold out online. Check your local Champs and Footaction. Chances are they probably still have it.

This is the one you're referring to? I saw them at my local Champs about 2 weeks ago. I did some searching but I could only find a cached image. They seem to be sold out online. Check your local Champs and Footaction. Chances are they probably still have it.
YES! If you happen to go there again soon, could you let me know if they have an 8 or 8.5? I'll check my local champs. Wish they had these at finishline.. I have some WC rewards to use..

YES! If you happen to go there again soon, could you let me know if they have an 8 or 8.5? I'll check my local champs. Wish they had these at finishline.. I have some WC rewards to use..
Sure thing. I'm probably going this weekend. Will check Champs, Footaction, Foot Locker, and Finishline and let you know.

How are you guys keeping the outsoles clean? I have the total orange pair and a pair of ID's(superman inspired, white outsole) and both pairs are getting kinda dirty. I've been just using water and soap lately but I wasn't sure if there's an easier method? :nerd: thanks in advance!

How are you guys keeping the outsoles clean? I have the total orange pair and a pair of ID's(superman inspired, white outsole) and both pairs are getting kinda dirty. I've been just using water and soap lately but I wasn't sure if there's an easier method? :nerd: thanks in advance!

I usually do it once a month unless it's really bad. I keep the midsoles & the upper clean though. Most of the time using unscented baby wipes. When it comes for a good cleaning including the outsole I use Jason Markk... Love the lavender smell...

I usually do it once a month unless it's really bad. I keep the midsoles & the upper clean though. Most of the time using unscented baby wipes. When it comes for a good cleaning including the outsole I use Jason Markk... Love the lavender smell...

Repped! And yeah, I meant midsole haha don't know why I typed outsole? Thank you!

Hey thanks man. Really appreciate you checking. I haven't found any locally. Hopefully they'll pop up somewhere...

Hey whats up. New to the free run world and i noticed these at my job so i decided to buy them ( plus they match my work uniform ) and i must say they are awesome. I can't stop wearing them. Very comfortable and so lightweight. By far one of the best shoes I've ever owned.

Spectacular: Welcome!

BeeDub: NICE! I ordered one last FR3iD right before they took them off. I had to bite my homie's Reflective/Black/White design :wow: :lol:

My girl and I rocking some IDs

Ray - you won't be disappointed lol. I regret not making another pair of sxsw :frown:

11d960d1_Nike-Free-3.0-V4-Tiffany-Blue-Size-6.jpeg

where can i find these tiffanny blues?i tried looking online i didnt find them

my gurl wants a pair

11d960d1_Nike-Free-3.0-V4-Tiffany-Blue-Size-6.jpeg

where can i find these tiffanny blues?i tried looking online i didnt find them

my gurl wants a pair
Try giving nike customer service a call. I called for the the +3 and had no luck, but rep said that she was able to locate these ones. 

Now that the 4s (err 5.0s) are out, I thought I'd post up this video. It was good run for the 3s. Onto the next one...

Last edited:
:lol: with the stealthness...oh well theyll still be on clearance for a while ill be str8

i got the shield pack in grey in a10.5 for cheap...

i usually wear a10 in vans and Js... these free runs fit snug, will they stretch?!

Back
Top Bottom