||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

^the shoe itself is a little snug, but that's the whole point of the shoe. I went true to size and it works fine for me. I went true to size in the FR2's as well.

Is there a noticeable difference in the FR2 vs the FR3 performance wise/running wise?

Finally came in from fnl. I'm really glad I went with this cw.

2mfcdpd.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Djhyper: Nice, bro. Pacing and good breathing are the key. Good luck with the full! Training for those takes a lot of dedication and time, but once you cross that Finish Line, it's WORTH THE HURT!

jk: I'm not sure about the launch dates, but there's going to be an all Volt upper + Pro Platinum sole + Black DF piece cw and an all Electric Green upper cw in the same color blocking....

Just ordered what probably might be my last FR3iD, unless they update the options...

Bruce FREEs
348klll.png

These are nice man
pimp.gif

^Thanks, Sir!

ArmorRig: NICE! That's the best EXT cw, imho. I still want to check them out in person...

Just saw these on eBay... Nice GR cw

[table][tr][td]07/01/12[/td][td]Free Run+ 3 Hurley NRG[/td][td]Black/Black-Volt[/td][td]$110[/td][td]553548-003
[/td][/tr][/table]

looking to make an ID for graduating college.

Was going to go with KD IV but feel like I wouldn't wear them as much because of the style/strap etc. I can wear these casually over the summer then beat up for the gym

My take on UN-creamsicles.
pimp.gif

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^Thanks, Sir!

ArmorRig: NICE! That's the best EXT cw, imho. I still want to check them out in person...

Just saw these on eBay... Nice GR cw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

[table][tr][td]07/01/12[/td][td]Free Run+ 3 Hurley NRG[/td][td]Black/Black-Volt[/td][td]$110[/td][td]553548-003
[/td][/tr][/table]

Woah. I'm interested to see what these look like! Hopefully, they won't disappoint like the N7s.

Nice iDs, I'd like to see the finished product!

still want to know if these other colorways will be hitting foot locker and champs in store besides their website

Originally Posted by anumeric

Picked up the iguana exts at my local fnl and used the $20 off $100 coupon ^_^
that's how I ordered my pair.

On a side note, I wore my pair yesterday and although they were comfortable, I was hoping for that "barefoot" feel. I had a pair of free 3.0 v3 before and I loved the feel of those. I might have to ID a pair of the free run +3 upper and 3.0 midsole, or just grab a free 3.0.

my latest pickups: copped the frees from fnl.com with some laces to get the 20 bucks off and used in store pickup. The asics "frees" 46.99 at RW on clearance couldn't say no

Thanx man. They were the last pair and were in the clearance section Shoes are super comfy. used that Facebook coupon to get them so cheap

Wow glad to see that I'm not the only one that picked up the total orange 3s. These are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Saw these today at Sports Authority and couldn't resist. 
34nim4x.jpg

What's up fellas?

So far, I only have the EXT Iguana's but am planning on buying a black pair of +3 soon.

Is the difference between the regular +3 and the EXT only the base material? If so, I might grab the black ext as I like the rugged look to it.

Back
Top Bottom