Free Stuff? (foodstamps, medicaid etc.) NYC

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

i dont have a highschool diploma...
and no job is too good for me

dunkin donuts and mcdonalds around me only hire people of the indian persuasion 

and id DIE to work with my hands but its just not working out

so why can't you go get a GED?

sounds like you're in the perfect position to do some soul searching and find out what you Really want out of life.
Make some notes for yourself (pros n cons of career choices etc..) and try to figure out what u wanna do man..
then get to it!!

and dont look back...

sounds like you're in the perfect position to do some soul searching and find out what you Really want out of life.
Make some notes for yourself (pros n cons of career choices etc..) and try to figure out what u wanna do man..
then get to it!!

and dont look back...

cocaine doesn't sell itself
nerd.gif

Honestly, the best free thing you can get in NYC is an education. TONS of people get to go to college for free in this city, we're lucky, take advantage of it.

Honestly, the best free thing you can get in NYC is an education. TONS of people get to go to college for free in this city, we're lucky, take advantage of it.

Keep ya head up and keep pushing.....eventually, something will come up. It wouldn't hurt to get your GED. 
"If your sitting on top of the world and things are going good, enjoy it...because it will change. If things are not going your way and your feeling low, keep pushing...because things will change"

Keep applying and keep your head up.

Keep ya head up and keep pushing.....eventually, something will come up. It wouldn't hurt to get your GED. 
"If your sitting on top of the world and things are going good, enjoy it...because it will change. If things are not going your way and your feeling low, keep pushing...because things will change"

Keep applying and keep your head up.

Find a broad with a good job 
pimp.gif

j/k

I would say enroll in college and take advantage of employment services....but you never graduated.
Guess you're stuck looking like Dookie from The Wire
30t6p3b.gif
, it be like that sometimes....move out of NYC

Find a broad with a good job 
pimp.gif

j/k

I would say enroll in college and take advantage of employment services....but you never graduated.
Guess you're stuck looking like Dookie from The Wire
30t6p3b.gif
, it be like that sometimes....move out of NYC

Back
Top Bottom