freeballing appreciation post

sometimes you just gotta let your nuts hang. its humid and 90+ in the dmv today and my balls just chillin......feels good man. my endorphins plus this green tea and tree got me smiling to myself like i know the worlds biggest secret but im just swinging freely 
smokin.gif

sometimes you just gotta let your nuts hang. its humid and 90+ in the dmv today and my balls just chillin......feels good man. my endorphins plus this green tea and tree got me smiling to myself like i know the worlds biggest secret but im just swinging freely 
smokin.gif

I have a question. Don't get mad at me for asking this. Why why do you feel it is a good idea to share your testicular practices with thousands of other men. What do you plan to accomplish by sharing this info?

I have a question. Don't get mad at me for asking this. Why why do you feel it is a good idea to share your testicular practices with thousands of other men. What do you plan to accomplish by sharing this info?

laugh.gif
i ran out of underwear today so i wore some basketball shorts today... no draws lmao FEELS GOOD MAN

laugh.gif
i ran out of underwear today so i wore some basketball shorts today... no draws lmao FEELS GOOD MAN

its just a part of the human anatomy that all of us males have in common and i just knew my nt brethen could relate....does that make me gay?

its just a part of the human anatomy that all of us males have in common and i just knew my nt brethen could relate....does that make me gay?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

this is the best thread of the day (so far)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

this is the best thread of the day (so far)

Back
Top Bottom