French Montana's New Single, "Freaks"

Anybody know when this is dropping? He said in an interview at the end of January that his new song with Nicki Minaj was dropping next week and I haven't anything. To be honest I'm mainly interested in minaj's verse because he said she destroys it. I'm giving him a chance, though. "Pop That" was decent I guess...

french-montana-freaks-500x500.jpg

Marble Floors flopped I guess? That was the second single, no one realized it wasn't Pop That

Take back what I said...This will be a good regional hit, highly doubt it'll catch on anywhere south of NJ tho.
Same here. I'm a little more coherent than last night. :wink: I'm still not blown away but it's okay I guess. Don't think iTunes will get my money on this one, though.

Last edited:
thoughts reserved until i witness a club affext, i thought pop it was a mistake until i seen what he did to the club, ish moved the crowd and i was sitting there like, i didnt get this feeling on my laptop speakers.

thoughts reserved until i witness a club affext, i thought pop it was a mistake until i seen what he did to the club, ish moved the crowd and i was sitting there like, i didnt get this feeling on my laptop speakers.
Haha I know what you mean. I even go as far as hating a song and then hearing it on a system or at the club changes everything.

This song will be big in the clubs. But it's not a good track.

French, just give us Hey My Guy & call it a day.

How son reused two classics and barely changed the hook as singles?

His features is going rival Game albums

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom