FRESH Berkeley Official Thread (FRESH FAREWELL PARTY GOING DOWN FRI. MARCH 27TH)

Our old thread had disappeared after the transition, so I haven't been posting much.... but here goes our new inventorythread. Tons of new gear in for the holidays.

Gourmet

Hellz Bellz

Orisue

Mishka

Kid Robot

Triumvir

Alife

Married To the Mob

Tribute

3Sixteen

Pegleg NYC

Don't Sleep....
http://www.sofreshkicks.com/

2328 Bowditch
Berkeley, CA 94704
510-883-9600
[email protected]

For more details about the products, be sure to check out the blog www.sofreshkicks.com/blog

gourmets are $150.... we only got in that one model, but should be expecting the other model with our next shipment.

dunks r nice.... whatup man. it was cool meetin ya today. Thanks for showing me the customs, you have mad talent.... Touch Money the alife long sleeve is goingfor $50.

Great shop. I get a lot of my Alife stuff from here. I'll prob be stopping by sometime this month to pick up some tees.

We don't carry the homeroom jewelery as of right now, but we might in the very near future. The Biggie smalls crewneck is $92.

The 3sixteen monsoon jacket is $150 and the alife tees are $41 for the regular tees and $50 for the long sleeve.

We just got in our shipment of Chad Muska's 14k Supra Skytop... Not too many left, so be sure to come in quick.

supskytop14k1.jpg

supskytop14k2.jpg

supskytop14k3.jpg

Don't Sleep....
http://www.sofreshkicks.com/

2328 Bowditch
Berkeley, CA 94704
510-883-9600
[email protected]

For more details about the products, be sure to check out the site www.sofreshkicks.com

i like your website intro its pretty cool
how much for the wesc headphones btw?
thanks

no more gold skytops.... things sold out with the quickness. in regard to wesc headphones we have the streets for $55 and the premiums for $85.

no more gold skytops.... things sold out with the quickness. in regard to wesc headphones we have the streets for $55 and the premiums for $85.

Back
Top Bottom