FRESH FADE / HAIRCUT FEELING APPRECIATION

Feel like a million bucks and can smash any chick in the world...
pimp.gif

haven't had the feeling for about 8 months now (in the process of locking up).... but yea it felt good

- It's very unappreciated when you zeek yourself
tired.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif

- Past two haircuts, I've straight zeeked my
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
like never before...(right on the top of my head, like a balding old man)
frown.gif

- I'm officially in a slump.

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- It's very unappreciated when you zeek yourself
tired.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif

- Past two haircuts, I've straight zeeked my
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
like never before...(right on the top of my head, like a balding old man)
frown.gif

- I'm officially in a slump.

Need a fitted

feels great. It's been a little more than a month. How often does everyone get their hair cut? If I had the time I would get one every 2 weeks.

got one on saturday for my bday party. always a great look. Gotta get the next one tomorrow.

Well I have a baldy, but I shape up my beard every few days at the barber and when that happens I'm all set and feeling myself.

Love the freshness of a cut....I get mine cut every wednesday at 11...appointments..no waiting, just walk in and get right..nh

right now i got the freeway going on. + the tom brady shag. smh @ me. almost forgot that feeling of getting that fresh cut, droppin the top, and knowin that ifi ran into halle berry i could prolly smash lol.
frown.gif

Feels and looks really good to me, but my girl said on guys it looks best in the middle time between getting the hair cut and needing a new one...her co-workeragreed. Sooo, we're not as fresh as we might think post-cut.

^Maybe you're going to the wrong barber?

Some different types of fades look better after a couple days grown in, but my barber makes sure I look right as soon as I get off his chair, nh.

Back
Top Bottom