Fresh Ink.

Thanks for all the comments.

Now you gotta get the treble on your other arm.

Naw man, I'm a bass player. I enjoy all music and dabble in guitar and a little piano but I don't have the love and passion for it that I do for bass.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Thanks for all the comments.

Now you gotta get the treble on your other arm.

Naw man, I'm a bass player. I enjoy all music and dabble in guitar and a little piano but I don't have the love and passion for it that I do for bass.

- Tical.

What a shame.
frown.gif

Guitar + piano ftw. I stopped playing guitar when I fractured my wrists back to back, though.

I still mess with piano. But only a little. I'm thinking of getting a treble and a bass on each wrist or something. I'm not sure yet. And I still needto come up with the money.

nerd.gif

Better cop a bunch of wife beaters to stunt in, though. ( || )

Originally Posted by soltheman

Better cop a bunch of wife beaters to stunt in, though. ( || )

laugh.gif
yeah man during the summer it's hotter than hell here so I'm always shirtless or wearing a beater, at least now I have something to take away frommy pasty-ness.

- Tical.

That's probably the baddest tattoo I've seen in all of NT.

Points for originality, execution, and style.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Thanks guys. It took 3 sessions total with the guy who fixed and added to it totaling in about 7 hours of work.

Crank: http://niketalk.com/topic/144212

- Tical.
That's not bad. All that detail. I'm lookin to get some more work done and get one touched up on in a few spots. Prolly go w/ the classicmom dukes name across the heart

liked it better without the shading... but it'll prob look better(lighter) after it scabs up and heals

I like it.

I just feel that music can not be felt by that which makes it up, but how those things come together to produce sound. You can't tattoo sound.

I still am a fan of the work and its inspiration.

That looks sick homie. I always like the way tattoos look right after they're finished, how evrything looks reddish around the ink. Deffinetely post somepics when it completely heals. Congrats homie.

Is that why you haven't been on NT lately?.. Getting tatted up I see.

It looks nice.

But, how did the first one get messed up?

Originally Posted by Nktran001

But, how did the first one get messed up?

I wish I knew, but it looked like a damn prison tat. They guy who did it was a POS so I blame it all on him for sucking at life.

Thanks again for the comments.

- Tical.

Back
Top Bottom