Fresh Prince Of Bel Air question

BaltimoreLove

formerly peterjamesthe3rd
I was watching an old episode and will smith is listening to a reggae/ alternative song with someone yelling "ShaBah"

sha bah shabah..

anyone know the name of the song?

it was dope as hell.. plus im tryna expand the music collection

pimp.gif

good looks on the links and big ups to everyone that responded.. track is dope as hell

i was watching an episode last night where phil and viv's former landlord didn't recognize phil. phil asked him if he new who he was and dude said philwas the guy from family matters. i was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
, i don't know, i just wanted to share and see if anyone remembered that.

i was watching an episode last night where phil and viv's former landlord didn't recognize phil. phil asked him if he new who he was and dude said phil was the guy from family matters. i was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

ahahahahah yah i know exactly what your tlaking about that had me
roll.gif
also.
P.S. props on ur avy

Money87 wrote:
i was watching an episode last night where phil and viv's former landlord didn't recognize phil. phil asked him if he new who he was and dude said phil was the guy from family matters. i was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

ahahahahah yah i know exactly what your tlaking about that had me
roll.gif
also.
P.S. props on ur avy

roll.gif
that was on last night

I haven't listened to the radio regularly here in who knows how long, but this song is still in rotation around here
laugh.gif

I didn't catch the episode but I think the song is called Housecall by Maxi Priest feat Shabba Ranks

That episode of FB makes me die..my big sister used to run around screaming "shaba!" all the time. And the "old neighborhood" episode isfunny too..."he said your head finally caught up with your ears!"..

Back
Top Bottom