Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Originally Posted by younggunna28

Originally Posted by kickz4show

younggunna28 wrote:
If you are in PA many Footlocker's in the Lehigh Valley area will NOT be getting these. For some reason our division does not get AM95's only Footaction does. So once again if your in eastern PA, unless its one of the big city stores like in Philly, only Footaction!
Which store do you work for? because I can definitely assure that your wrong!

To clarify for everyone, Foot Lockers in the LEHIGH VALLEY PA area do not carry am95's. I don't know about everywhere else in PA but Bethlehem, Allentown, Easton I am sure of. Closest Foot Action's are in Reading and Montgomery.

Yeah that FL in LVM never usually has much. Hopefully the one in Stroudsburg will get these....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iMack

younggunna28 wrote:
If you are in PA many Footlocker's in the Lehigh Valley area will NOT be getting these. For some reason our division does not get AM95's only Footaction does. So once again if your in eastern PA, unless its one of the big city stores like in Philly, only Footaction!

To clarify for everyone, Foot Lockers in the LEHIGH VALLEY PA area do not carry am95's. I don't know about everywhere else in PA but Bethlehem, Allentown, Easton I am sure of. Closest Foot Action's are in Reading and Montgomery.

Yeah that FL in LVM never usually has much. Hopefully the one in Stroudsburg will get these....
nerd.gif

Stroudsburg
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

That is one pitiful mall..i highly doubt you will see these there..unless it is in that mini mom & pop store that gets some LS releases..

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

NYC
nerd.gif
...since when do sneakers drop first in Houston......must've been a mistake
laugh.gif

No mistake dude, simple economics. NY and Cali were hit the worst by the recession. Texas was one of the states that wasn't as badly affected by the recession than others(lots of oil money here). Plus we have a huge market, athletic stores probably have some of their highest sales in Texas.

I dunno if this is true or if youre blowing smoke but ummm you can get am95 first and we'll get foams
laugh.gif

I'm need these and the orange 95s when they release. I love AM 95s so need to wait. I'll check around this weekend

I can see this thread blowing up! has anyone else copped a pair yet??if so can they upload some more pictures
smile.gif

i need SKU numbers and locations where they were purchased, im on the phone now.....trying to find me a pair....while money is GOOD!!!

they are available all over Texas, call for the SKU and have them shipped to you.......Fla Footaction will have them this week!!!

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by iMack

younggunna28 wrote:

nerd.gif
Stroudsburg
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

That is one pitiful mall..i highly doubt you will see these there..unless it is in that mini mom & pop store that gets some LS releases..

Strouds mall is horrible. The malls out in scranton will probably get these though. Footaction in steamtown gets most 95s

Originally Posted by leathia

they are available all over Texas, call for the SKU and have them shipped to you.......Fla Footaction will have them this week!!!
right about that im from jersey and work at a footlocker out here orderd a pair at 101.50$ after my discoutn and there coming from AZ, anotheremployee of mine orderd one as well and his is coming from cali, so alot of places on the west are getting already.

for those who have them - what exactly is the "fresh water" color looking like? more teal/turqoise than purple right? I can't see the pics toowell because of my crappy computer.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

for those who have them - what exactly is the "fresh water" color looking like? more teal/turqoise than purple right? I can't see the pics too well because of my crappy computer.
It's supposed to be a dark teal.

I been to Strouds mall once before, what a waste of time. If you live in the area hit up The Villa, either Allentown or Bethlehem (I work in Bethlehem). We geta lot of stuff or can order it if we don't. Now as far as these go, my DM told me yesterday we should be getting them towards the end of the month. He wassurprised/upset to hear that places out west have theirs already haha. I will run the SKU when i get in to work at 3 pm today to give you guys a heads up.

JorPun662 wrote:

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

NYC
nerd.gif
...since when do sneakers drop first in Houston......must've been a mistake
laugh.gif

No mistake dude, simple economics. NY and Cali were hit the worst by the recession. Texas was one of the states that wasn't as badly affected by the recession than others(lots of oil money here). Plus we have a huge market, athletic stores probably have some of their highest sales in Texas.
when yall get a HOH ill believe that....we were hit the worst but we have the foams which 200 kicks that instantly sell out in arecession....
laugh.gif

wack statement tho...

They will most likely be excluded from the 50, but you can't beat 30%.

Fire....

nerd.gif
Hopefully they make it to NY by this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom