Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Thanks for the pics.

I guess that second pick kind of ruined it for me. Excellent colorway no doubt, but damn the shape of 95s is all jacked up now. Makes me rethink dropping $150for these.

was retail $150 plus taxes
nerd.gif

wow those are nice.... the price is kinda high for these, too bad they wont last long on the shelves. smh for not getting the chilis

damn whenever i consider how much i rock the chillis and neons it really makes it hard to pass these up

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
...wow I need these...NOW...I gotta scoop these this weekend
I think retail is 140...that's how much I paid for neons and chilis...

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

was retail $150 plus taxes
nerd.gif

Isn't MSRP $145 now?

You can never go wrong with a gradient colorway on an AM95.
Oh yeah, it is $145 (hopefully I can get a pair without taxes)
and word, any color on a gradient am 95 would look clean
pimp.gif

Picked them up earlier today. Retail is $145. I guess Nike needs the extra 5 bucks
ohwell.gif
tongue.gif
. Here's a few quick pics I took.

14uz6fr.jpg

30jtct5.jpg

288b6yo.jpg

And it looks like these have a mesh lining on the inside.
pimp.gif

Gotta give props to Nike Sport Culture for finally getting things right with AM95 releases after all these years. Now if they can release some blue gradientAM95s, it will be heaven for me, real talk.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Never thought I'd see a gradient 95 that I didn't really like...until these. I'm almost positive that I'm alone in saying "easypass."

Oh yea Sharpstown has them? I may have to stop by this weekend, but I hate going to that mall on weekends....instant ghetto lol.

As nice as these shoes are, I may have to put these on hold till next month or so. Still recovering after copping the 1/2 Cent. Do they carry a sz 14?

Back
Top Bottom