Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

After much consideration, I think I'm gonna have to pass on these.
$145 isn't a justified price, safety's yes, these no
ohwell.gif

and I need to save some cash for the Griff's.
grin.gif

I have always found it funny that dudes complain about the small air bubbles when imo the biggest problem with the 95 retros is that the grey continues to getdarker and darker

Love the freshwater color, I really do. But honestly, the bottom grey stripe is too dark and the top 3 or wayyyy to light. It doesn't even look like anAM95 to me.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

After much consideration, I think I'm gonna have to pass on these.
$145 isn't a justified price, safety's yes, these no
ohwell.gif

and I need to save some cash for the Griff's.
grin.gif
I think these may pop up at the outlets anyway so I gotta agree with you on that one and I think the same will apply to the Griffs as well, butI'm going to pick up the Griffs and not wait though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by OGfiend

But honestly, the bottom grey stripe is too dark and the top 3 or wayyyy to light.
indifferent.gif
You are SO right ... c'mon Nike, whycouldn't you get this one right? This is how you do it:

nike-sportswear-air-max-95-red-1.jpg

Not:

fresh-water-am95-2.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

guys these may not be footlocker exclusives... went to my mall and checked DTLR. the chick was kind enuff to look the shoes up in the system and told me theyleft the warehouse and should be arriving this week. grey teal and black i think she said

yep checked everywhere and nothing called all stores. the footlocker people argued with me up and down they said they will get none of these 95's

Foot Locker and Footaction will both be receiving this colorway. CONFIRMED

Second no 50% off on Air max 95, they are on radar now. So they will always be excluded like AF1's, Dunk etc.

I'm still undecided about these, but they look nice in the pics. I'll have to see them in person before I make a decision.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Second no 50% off on Air max 95, they are on radar now. So they will always be excluded like AF1's, Dunk etc.
so 50% should only be good for what now? insoles? socks?
mad.gif

If you are in PA many Footlocker's in the Lehigh Valley area will NOT be getting these. For some reason our division does not get AM95's onlyFootaction does. So once again if your in eastern PA, unless its one of the big city stores like in Philly, only Footaction!

Back
Top Bottom