Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

It shows as you get ready to buy the item at the bottom of the screen what you get back.

It should work on those shoes (I mean, I got them. lol.)

And yes, it is 14% last it was 11% when I checked last (would been nice when I got my Jordan 3s a couple days ago but I am still happy) edit sdub, go through live and log in through the cashback area. then try a web search like PS3, XBOX, Wii etc etc and click the ebay link. (should be the first link)
been trying to help sdubl on PM for the last few minutes. its just not showing up for him. he's used it before so he knows what hes doing. itsjust not showing up for some reason.
frown.gif

Eff it....

I found a pair for 139.99 shipped. I had a 10% coupon (said only for books,DVDs, internet games etc...., but not shoes/clothing) tried it and it worked.

125.99 shipped....Im a happy camper.

good looks on the help anyway BigJ.

any word on if the F&F is for sure this weekend? what forum would that be posted in if the info was out...nike, general?

also, any word if these are excluded from the sale?

Originally Posted by ToMa630

Originally Posted by Fuser86

These are excluded from the F&F sale. Spoke to a store manager about that.

darn!

thats funny i just asked and he said its a go so these will be copp'd when i get the check on friday

ANYBODY KNOW ANY FOOTLOCKERS, CHAMPS, OR FINISHLINE OR FOOTACTION THAT HAVE THESE IN NYC I WANNA TRY N PICK THESE UP ON THE 30 IF THEY NOT EXCLUDED

Originally Posted by s dubl

Eff it....

I found a pair for 139.99 shipped. I had a 10% coupon (said only for books,DVDs, internet games etc...., but not shoes/clothing) tried it and it worked.

125.99 shipped....Im a happy camper.

good looks on the help anyway BigJ.

Glade you got your pair man ...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Finally Swooping Up My Pair This Week For $90
pimp.gif
congrats... couldnt pull the trigger even though my girl was gonna give me half. still aint rock my griffeys yet. im waiting on the other colors.figured id give her the puppy face on those too
happy.gif

stop comparing these to the Griffey's, those should have stayed in the 90s, wouldn't be caught dead in those.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

stop comparing these to the Griffey's, those should have stayed in the 90s, wouldn't be caught dead in those.
to be honest i agree with you...i do like the style of the Griffeys but its a style that would stay better in the 90s

Back
Top Bottom