Friday Night Lights season 4...No spoilers please, keep it to the current episode.

I love this show and dammit I missed it tonight, anybody know where I can watch it online for free?  It's not dissapointed me yet with the first 3 seasons and probably the first show since The Cosby's that I get pissed when I miss it.
laugh.gif

Please you Direct people don't spoil it for the rest of us.
mad.gif

Edit the title and make this the season thread, I know there's a few fans on here and hopefully we can convert a few more.

It was a great episode by the way, I never picked up season 3 on DVD and I definitely wish I caught up before it came back on. I know it came back on Directv awhile ago but I have cable.

Damn. Can't believe I forgot about this show. I watched all 3 great seasons. I hope season 4 is just as good.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I love this show and dammit I missed it tonight, anybody know where I can watch it online for free?  It's not dissapointed me yet with the first 3 seasons and probably the first show since The Cosby's that I get pissed when I miss it.
laugh.gif

Please you Direct people don't spoil it for the rest of us.
mad.gif

All of Season 4 is online free. Great season
pimp.gif

Last night's episode is waiting on my DVR. Hopefully I can watch it today.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Austin

watched all of season 4 online already. i wont spoil it but its a good season.

Yup me too, good season

I really enjoyed the first episode. I miss seeing my girl Tyra though.

I hate how they show this on Direct TV first..ruins it (even though I saw the season already)

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

^2x
Still don't know how I feel about next season being the last one. Yeah all the kids are leaving, but Coach Taylor needs a show.

edit: Best parts of this season...

jurnee-smollett-2.jpg
lg__FNL_2009_2.jpg

next season is the last one
frown.gif
coach taylor and his wife have been my favorite tv couple since i started watching. didn't know the whole season was online, will definitely be catching up. gf is the bigger fan of this show between the two of us oddly enough

Yeah, I know I could have been watching it online but I figured to be patient and watch it in HD when it comes out.

Besides, I've gone through too many tv shows in huge blocks recently, watching all of the Sopranos, Dexter, Mad Men, among others. It'll be a nice change of pace to watch a show once a week again.

NBC messed up with not wanting to air this as a regular show so Direct TV pretty much had the ran it for the fans .

Coach Taylor has a Hall of Fame Stoneface , and Tim Riggins is that dude . One of my favorite shows

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

this,, the season was good i cant wait for next season

Terrific, Terrific season. Glad Coach Taylor got his revenge on those scumbags for firing him but I'm interested to see what happens to Tim. Landry aka "Lance" stays taking the Ls with the ladies. First Tyra won't call him back then Jess gets back together with Vince
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom