Friday Night Lights (the TV show) Appreciation Post

I swear I tell everybody I know that this is probably the best show on TV that no one is watching.  It's like I keep hearing critics rave about it but it still seems so under the radar.  It sucks that only DirecTV customers can watch it right now but I think it will be on NBC in the spring.  Hopefully they don't put it on Friday nights like last season.

Not to mention I developed my first white girl crush on Lyla Garrity:
alg_minka-kelly.jpg

One of my favorite shows on tv right now, haven't been able to watch it this past season since I don't have Direct TV and didn't feel like getting it online, but I'll be watching when they put it back on NBC.

Looking forward to all the changes on the show this season, should be good.

Def appreciated, can't wait till it hits NBC again. shame it didn't get the ratings

Even without the ratings, it's already got an order for a fifth season, which is great for a show that was almost canceled a year ago. I agree that it's off the hook, and as a non DirecTV subscriber, I'm really looking forward to Season 4. The gearshift at the end of Season 3 was awesome.

They've done a great job in introducing new characters this season. It's been fantastic.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Most of the new characters in this season have been
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
i thought this probably one of the best season they've had..
almost every new character can actually ACT.. suprised me when ol boy vince starting crying and dint even look fake.

Originally Posted by quiickz

The movie > the show
False.

Seriously, the best show nobody is watching. It has just enough of everything that anyone can watch it and enjoy it.

I haven't been able to catch the new season but when it hits NBC I am all over it. I love this show. Lyla is
pimp.gif
x a billion.

why'd the only black person have to take steriods in like the 2nd season!?? other than that im cool with the show

There haven't been as many prominent black characters as there should be, I'll agree with that. But I think they're moving in the right direction now. From what I have seen of the new season there's more diversity.

The show has done a real good job of intergrating practically a whole new cast. Vince is my new favorite character. I like him when he was Wallace on The Wire.

dope show, but it's inevitably going to be canceled soon. i almost dont want to keep up with it just for that reason.

still watching it online though.

Back
Top Bottom