Friday The 13th: The Game | Xbox One, PS4, PC | RD: 05/26/17

25yu25yu380.gif

roll.gif

83b2bb07f8ed04b239ca192d4bfc3d15612c7592_hq.gif

next time give me correct driving directions instead of telling me i cant drive clutch 
mad.gif

iHustle...

You the only one thorough enough to check all the drawers/corners for items.
Shouldn't be following cats who don't. Cause they don't. And don't take their word for it on if a house has been properly looted cause there's a good chance it wasn't. Do you homie!!!

And PS - that wrench you always favor has no range...choose a weapon with range like machete, bat or ric flair gun or shotgun b
with the short range weapons - you miss jason too often with the swings :wink:

:nthat:

iHustle the only one that routinely traps inside the cabin door, gaining points & frustrating jason
heck - he da only one that keeps the doors closed and locked...after leaving that cabin...
...just one of the reasons why you should flourish homie

Last edited:
iHustle...

You the only one thorough enough to check all the drawers/corners for items.
Shouldn't be following cats who don't. Cause they don't. And don't take their word for it on if a house has been properly looted cause there's a good chance it wasn't. Do you homie!!!

And PS - that wrench you always favor has no range...choose a weapon with range like machete, bat or ric flair gun or shotgun b
with the short range weapons - you miss jason too often with the swings
wink.gif

nthat.gif

iHustle the only one that routinely traps inside the cabin door, gaining points & frustrating jason
heck - he da only one that keeps the doors closed and locked...after leaving that cabin...
...just one of the reasons why you should flourish homie
Man!!

I stay getting killed trying to save everyone 
roll.gif

Considering going full HEEL HBK

Walking into a house to hide after its been 'searched through' and finding a battery and fuse is theee worst 
roll.gif

Or finding the gas in the corner of hte last room of the yellow house smh

GOod looks on the melee weapons. I def go for a bat over anything but i do then to use the wrench alot bc i felt like that knocks him down more often than not. Ill def keep hold on the machete or axe over that now

Last edited:
bat looks like the fastest long range beside the ric flair gun or rifle

dont know about the axe, may be slow, not sure tho

:nthat:

The Axe is the strongest melee weapon overall

I suck at using melee weapons which is why i normally run away lol. Them jawns take too long to swing smh

This a more accurate representation of me and @3dgarfly23

Me: That's 14 health packs right there?

@3dgarfly23  : yea man and a battery. We gotta get out of here. But you cant drive stick shift even though I gave you bad directions in the back seat

Me: 
tumblr_mjgqil60O61ql5dzao3_250.gif

@3dgarfly23: bro wtffffff

Me: Im a good driver b. Dont disrespect the king

tumblr_mjgqil60O61ql5dzao4_400.gif

The End :]

Lmfaooooo that was 22 that had the map [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] All I did was point the gun to your head [emoji]128514[/emoji] I forgive you tho

I'll be on so holla b.

what a pleasant surprise, I come home, fire up the PS4 and I see a update notification for F13 :pimp:

Version 1.07

Following bugs were fixed.

Fixes random character select not working.
Fixes spawning with a perk from not working.
Fixes corrupted controller image.

Back
Top Bottom