Friday The 13th: The Game | Xbox One, PS4, PC | RD: 05/26/17

It's easy to not die when you drop from the game. @22stylez :wink:
Lmao yo I was tight when my connection got dropped during that last game. It was the only game I got DC but vs hustle I made sure his first time as Jason wasn't gonna be a W lmao

AHHHHHH MAN YALL GOTTA HEAR @22stylez
 FRIEND :rofl: ​ :rofl: ​ :rofl: ​ :rofl: ​ :rofl: ​ :rofl: ​ 

its his first time playing and he's flipping out at everything

He yelled so loud his girl started yelling and turned the tv off

Son got killed bc he couldnt see :rofl: ​ :rofl: ​ :rofl: ​ :rofl: ​ :rofl: ​ 

DAWG I WAS IN TEARS :lol:

Lmao yo I was tight when my connection got dropped during that last game. It was the only game I got DC but vs hustle I made sure his first time as Jason wasn't gonna be a W lmao

You were home free too. Even I was shaking my head on that.

Seriously though. Gene plays Jason like DC owes him money.

Yo he is hilarious. We play in a madden league and that dude always brings the LULZ. Knew I had to get him to play this game.

You were home free too. Even I was shaking my head on that.

Seriously though. Gene plays Jason like DC owes him money.
I was tight. Me and hustle had a plan. He was gonna shoot him and I was gonna run and fill the car with gas. It was all it needed. :smh:

I was tight. Me and hustle had a plan. He was gonna shoot him and I was gonna run and fill the car with gas. It was all it needed. :smh:

Hustle proceeded to follow said plan straight to the police lol. At one point he started yelling near the car for you and then realized you got dropped and hauled *** for the cops haha.

Last edited:

I was tight. Me and hustle had a plan. He was gonna shoot him and I was gonna run and fill the car with gas. It was all it needed.
mean.gif
Hustle proceeded to follow said plan straight to the police lol. At one point he started yelling near the car for you and then realized you got dropped and hauled *** for the cops haha.
roll.gif

I legit shot gene and was like 'lets go lets gooo'

Half way to the car I turn and and he's getting dc'ed with gas in hand 
sick.gif
roll.gif

I'm in there like swimwear this weekend [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

I hate when Jason teleports right to me to start the match off. Like fam let me grab a weapon or something at least lol

I don't mind dying first just need some time to make moves

I hate when Jason teleports right to me to start the match off. Like fam let me grab a weapon or something at least lol

Man I love it when I teleport to people at the beginning hearing them say noooooooo he's here already.

Man I love it when I teleport to people at the beginning hearing them say noooooooo he's here already.

That teleport pisses me off sometimes man. You can legit stun him and get away and dude will
Just teleport and you're screwed hahaha

Yo teleporting as Jason is mad fun :lol:

My problem is that i always go by the person or get stuck on something dumb while doing the teleport :smh:
Yo how do you stop the fast shifting? Like I wanna stop but it randomly stops and I can't get to the counselor or In front of them

Wasn't on last night cause I was out but I'll be on tonight, lets squad up brahs!! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom