Friend didn’t know a milkshake was ice cream and milk

When i was 5 yea lol
Damn
Bruh u missing out
U know how godly these are
EEA213A2-6FDE-4BCA-B7D8-51EA03B43026.png

What is everybody's go-to shake flavor? I usually go with peanut butter fudge or strawberry banana. I had an apple pie a la mode shake at a diner in San Diego 5 years ago. Probably the best shake I've ever had.

What is everybody's go-to shake flavor? I usually go with peanut butter fudge or strawberry banana. I had an apple pie a la mode shake at a diner in San Diego 5 years ago. Probably the best shake I've ever had.
Vanilla or
Birthday cake
Or mashmallow vanilla

Can’t vouch for Cali Chick-fil-a, Ive never had it when out there but out here in Atlanta chick-fil-a is outrageously good. It’s where it started so it may be why. There’s a 24 hr Chick-fil-A 10 mins from me and the founder’s son live 4 mins from there

Damn, open 24 hours?? :smokin 24/6 I'm assuming? Don't tell me this location is open on Sunday :nerd::lol:

Y’all ever come to Oakland
Hit up Fenton’s
Then u can get a real shake

Yeah Fenton's is pretty good. Been to the one in Oakland and the one in Vacaville. Biggest mistake I made was getting real food there when I went to the Vacaville location. Straight trash :sick::lol:. Should have known better and just stuck with the ice cream.. Check out Tucker's in Alameda if you haven't already :smokin

Yeah Fenton's is pretty good. Been to the one in Oakland and the one in Vacaville. Biggest mistake I made was getting real food there when I went to the Vacaville location. Straight trash :sick::lol:. Should have known better and just stuck with the ice cream.. Check out Tucker's in Alameda if you haven't already :smokin
I like Tucker’s
The food at Fenton’s
At the Oakland location is :pimp:
Their chili cheese fries
And sirloin steak sandwich are :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom