Friend used my Paypal account and scammed people should I take him to court

i dont feel bad at all. you're posting on a board, your "friend's" dad is a cop, and you may drop out of school. even just the reason you gave for him to use your paypal. yeah, take the L or shut up and do something about it.

You sure your SN isnt NOMAD?
laugh.gif

Just take the L OP. You're scared of this friend. His dad is a cop, but you continue to post on here.

No respect whatsoever bro, how your own friend scammed you....dude must take you for a herb, you need to check him ASAP.

This situation just doesn't smell right to me. Why would you even allow a second person get involved with your money like that? No one should have that type of access to your money for liability issues alone. This just flat out wasn't a smart move on your part OP.

This situation just doesn't smell right to me. Why would you even allow a second person get involved with your money like that? No one should have that type of access to your money for liability issues alone. This just flat out wasn't a smart move on your part OP.

I mean I have a paypal account in which I don't have any of my financial info or money assigned to it. Although his friend could've easily signed up on his own merit.

Does your friend do this to you often? Sounds like it

Back
Top Bottom