Friends Hating

So I have this friend out there who was arguing with me about being a hater. Basically a long time ago I was messing with this girl and had a girl friend too.My buddy (ggod friend not a random chiller) likes the girl I had on the side too and was talking to her on the phone, which was a lil annoying. He would tellher that I had a girl, he dont like you etc. Now I called him a hater for it. He says if she aint your girl then its all good. I strongly disagree. I nevertry to get at a girl one of my friends is getting with, even if hes cheating on his girl. I step asiide. Of course if they blow it go in but c'monaren't you supposed to be my friend.

Who is in the wrong?? Me for calling him a hater, or him for doing what he does all the time.

he's not a hater.
he's a C-blocker.

hater is someone who does it just b/c they are salty about their own life or situation

hes c blocking

EDiT:

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

he's a C-blocker.

great minds think a like :lol: ...while i have your attention Dirty, whats good with that Midwest Mod spot? :nerd:

GrandaddyPurp415 wrote:
So I have this friend out there who was arguing with me about being a hater. Basically a long time ago I was messing with this girl and had a girl friend too. My buddy (ggod friend not a random chiller) likes the girl I had on the side too and was talking to her on the phone, which was a lil annoying. He would tell her that I had a girl, he dont like you etc. Now I called him a hater for it. He says if she aint your girl then its all good. I strongly disagree. I never try to get at a girl one of my friends is getting with, even if hes cheating on his girl. I step asiide. Of course if they blow it go in but c'mon aren't you supposed to be my friend.

Who is in the wrong?? Me for calling him a hater, or him for doing what he does all the time.
- If he's legitimately your friend, he shouldn't be trying to blow up your spot, on that
alien.gif
status...spittin' poison in her ear, in reference to you.
grin.gif

- That's not a friend, that's a snake type
tired.gif
status.

- It's undeniable that you 'boy' has hater tendencies, and he probably envies you on some level, which is made evident by him trying to rock yourgame.
grin.gif

- Your good dude shouldn't be trying to come-up by pulling you down...on that
eyes.gif
status. Lame type dude...get your own fam...
grin.gif

I feel you guys. its just hard when you grow up with someone in a small town and there are no cool people left to go out with

So how can I prove to him that hes just a lame friend. He just does not get it and I thought most Men do know the unwritten rules

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

he's not a hater.
he's a C-blocker.

hater is someone who does it just b/c they are salty about their own life or situation

i thought c blocking was hating?

Originally Posted by alejanz28

he's both...a hater and c-blocker. With friends like those, you dont need enemies.
Whoa...........................True Story

C-Blockers
Haters....

Grew up around 'em my whole life....Made me kind of anti-social...
tired.gif
,but also made me great..
pimp.gif
Made me realize if I can be vulnerable aroundenemies who pose as friends(and they couldn't destroy me), then no one can.

So how can I prove to him that hes just a lame friend. He just does not get it and I thought most Men do know the unwritten rules
He's a flee. An emotional girly type #$$#$. He has no belief in you and is insulted by your sense of self-belief.
laugh.gif
I mean the proof is right there. He don't think you can get the girl, so hewants to get at her. Or he's on some tip like......"why this cat gotta have that, if he can...I know I can"...I can tell just by hisjustification.

"He says if she aint your girl then its all good."

He would tell her that I had a girl, he dont like you etc.
That ain't ya man family...

no.
it's just that "hating" has just evolved into a nebulous term that encompasses any kind disagreement

A: "oh..you don't like them kicks?"
B: "them are hot...you're just a a hater"

Ok how bout this story same dude hangs out with my roomate all the time. When they go out and my roomate is talking to a girl or danceing with a girl, dudewill just come barging in start grabbing, talking and acting a fool. Then he wonders why we get so pissed at him. Im gonna send him this link soon so he canmaybe realize what the general population of men feel about his behavior. I think its the only way he gonna realize anything

smh.gif

He's cockblocking and in the wrong. If he's going to take her from you it should be done cleanly, without him talking badly about you.

Yo GrandaddyPurp

I got a story to tell you about this, but it involved a girl I was dating and the dude c-blocking had a girl already.

It's disgusting
smh.gif

It got bad too...I mean .357 relvolver bad.

I will be back to tell you in a little while because I have something to do right now give me some time, and be prepared for a Method Man type essay.

1.) hes a hater cause he does not see anything wrong in this reptile like behavior!
eyes.gif
(shame on him)
2.) hes also a c blocker as well because hes a repeat offender and literally makes it harder for you to score!
tired.gif
(shame on all of it)
3.) hes not the one to be showing the girls or the new pick-ups or not even your sneakys!
indifferent.gif
(shame on you)

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo GrandaddyPurp

I got a story to tell you about this, but it involved a girl I was dating and the dude c-blocking had a girl already.

It's disgusting
smh.gif

It got bad too...I mean .357 relvolver bad.

I will be back to tell you in a little while because I have something to do right now give me some time, and be prepared for a Method Man type essay.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

1.) hes a hater cause he does not see anything wrong in this reptile like behavior!
eyes.gif
(shame on him)
2.) hes also a c blocker as well because hes a repeat offender and literally makes it harder for you to score!
tired.gif
(shame on all of it)
3.) hes not the one to be showing the girls or the new pick-ups or not even your sneakys!
indifferent.gif
(shame on you)
reptile like behavior
laugh.gif

it's not hating, it's called healthy competition. time to step your mack game up. the ball is in your court.

^^ ok healthy competition is telling girls your boy already has a girl. Ok buddy stay in Texas with that weak game and mentality.

And by the way my mack game was up cuz I was still getting with her and my girl and he got none like he deserves

It is relevant cuz he thinks he doesnt do anything wrong. do people in texas know how to read or what cuz everything you saying is dumb bro

^hahahah wow it really dont matter dudes hatirblocking on my man so hes just reconfirming that yes he is indeed hater/c-blocker
but its up to him to confront.

Back
Top Bottom