friends new app that is coming out vol sign up

sup nt,

A buddy of mine, who is a nt visitor but dosent have an account, wante me to post this app he is developing. Its free and it hasnt been completed yet, but he is doing a pre e-mail sign up. So the more people that sign up it will help him out.

the website is:

and the product description: www.downloadbox.com

he product syncs information from your iphone, itouch, ipad and soon droid phones to your computer. It also provides server storage that can be upgradable to store any ideas and concepts while on the go and if you want you can post to your blog. The app itself is being currently developed and will be released soon. the app will be constantly evolving with additional products and services which are optional to buy. free users will have around 10 mb of storage and upgraded users will have a choice of how much storage they want. A referral service will soon be implemented that allows for 1 mb of upgraded free of charge and 10 mb if the referred person signs up. if they have additional feedback, suggestions, or compliments let me know. everything is being developed as we go so the website might look funky but it'll be revamped soon. Also, everybody will be initially put on a waitlist and once everything is started we'll be sending out an email.

thanks

sup nt,

A buddy of mine, who is a nt visitor but dosent have an account, wante me to post this app he is developing. Its free and it hasnt been completed yet, but he is doing a pre e-mail sign up. So the more people that sign up it will help him out.

the website is:

and the product description: www.downloadbox.com

he product syncs information from your iphone, itouch, ipad and soon droid phones to your computer. It also provides server storage that can be upgradable to store any ideas and concepts while on the go and if you want you can post to your blog. The app itself is being currently developed and will be released soon. the app will be constantly evolving with additional products and services which are optional to buy. free users will have around 10 mb of storage and upgraded users will have a choice of how much storage they want. A referral service will soon be implemented that allows for 1 mb of upgraded free of charge and 10 mb if the referred person signs up. if they have additional feedback, suggestions, or compliments let me know. everything is being developed as we go so the website might look funky but it'll be revamped soon. Also, everybody will be initially put on a waitlist and once everything is started we'll be sending out an email.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom