Frisbee death vol. "Hey Corlene... you've got a great %%%."

Originally Posted by aceofjays

When dude said, "let me see you catch this." and no real power behind it and then the fist pump when dude died.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son said that he'd give those girls the best seat in the house though 
roll.gif
roll.gif

The fact that son took the time to kill a blow up doll too 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The corny toilet joke right after dude shot a missile at a $%^&ing SNAKE 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So many more mentionables just in that 10 minute wrap up 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Just found this on Wikipedia
Hard Ticket to Hawaii�is a 1987 action adventure film starring�Ronn Moss,�Dona Speir,�Hope Marie Carlton,�Cynthia Brimhall, and�Harold Diamond. It is best known for a scene in which a man, thought to be "smoking some heavy doobies",[sup][1][/sup]�skateboarding on his hands upside down, and a blowup doll are individually hit with shoulder fired rockets.

a bazooka tho? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Just found this on Wikipedia
Hard Ticket to Hawaii�is a 1987 action adventure film starring�Ronn Moss,�Dona Speir,�Hope Marie Carlton,�Cynthia Brimhall, and�Harold Diamond. It is best known for a scene in which a man, thought to be "smoking some heavy doobies",[sup][1][/sup]�skateboarding on his hands upside down, and a blowup doll are individually hit with shoulder fired rockets.

a bazooka tho? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

These type of movies are always funny. Dude holding rifle on a beach gets in to a pissing match over throwing a frisbee. Other guy shows girl his gun so she leaves only to kill the guy with a bladed frisbee

laugh.gif

She didn't have a great !#% though.

that part got me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

These type of movies are always funny. Dude holding rifle on a beach gets in to a pissing match over throwing a frisbee. Other guy shows girl his gun so she leaves only to kill the guy with a bladed frisbee

laugh.gif

She didn't have a great !#% though.

that part got me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom