From Deep Within The Friendzone

seal250.gif

This thread is disgusting!
sick.gif

I remember when I was in college we had a whole bunch of girls mixed in our crew. On spring break during our senior year, one of the girls makes a toast and talks about how we are great friends and brothers....blah blah. I drunkenly interrupt her and proceed to tell every girl there that not to consider me their brother because I will smash every one of them and siblings don't do that.
laugh.gif
I wasn't even interested in smashing any of them until she said all that garbage. I ended up smashing 2 of them the next weekend.
Good job champ.

This thread is disgusting! :x

I remember when I was in college we had a whole bunch of girls mixed in our crew. On spring break during our senior year, one of the girls makes a toast and talks about how we are great friends and brothers....blah blah. I drunkenly interrupt her and proceed to tell every girl there that not to consider me their brother because I will smash every one of them and siblings don't do that. :lol: I wasn't even interested in smashing any of them until she said all that garbage. I ended up smashing 2 of them the next weekend.

Good job champ.

That's actually quite lame. Not the smashing part.

Last edited:
I was once in a situation with my neighbor who has a PHAT *** where she wanted me to sleep in bed with her cuz she was home alone

I knew this would be a chance to smash considering we would make out whenever we would do molly and she'd always put on that Big Sean x Chris Brown slow jawn

but I realllllly didn't wanna smash cuz I know she got dug out by a TON of dudes on campus and just give dome to random dudes from the club all night cuz she lacks that gag reflex.

Long story short, probably shoulda smashed anyway :smh: @ me for passing up, especially cuz I already done made out with the broad minus whale have smashed too

:x @ "standards"

So you don't mind mak kissing a girl all in the mouth who domes all night random dudes in the clubin the club cause of her gag reflex.. but you didnt wanna smash?

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom