From Northern California to Southern California...

I moved! First time being on my own away from the parents and actually paying ALL the bills by myself. I am now an adult! Feels good, but damn do I miss notpaying rent. And I gotta do it all solo, since the wifey is schooling it and interning it full time. I miss the Bay Area already, but LA is cool as hell. Imoved to Downtown LA, pretty much across the street from Staples Center. Today, my girl and I finally finished officially moving in and we are now settled in. It has been pretty nutso here with all the MJ stuff going on across the street so it has not been boring at all. Here is a picture of our finished livingroom...

l_a6e2c111e3d84176ab00d551537fca42.jpg

peep the rest on my blog http://theflesh.tumblr.com

ALL the LA NTers hit me up with hotspots to chill at. Ive been to the Rootdown Thursday nights and plan to go to the Do Over on Sunday. Let me know what elseis crackin!

word up

welcome to the city.

i'd rather live in los feliz/hollywood hills, but DTLA is coming up. I suggest you walk around town to get use to the vibes.

-smile

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

I moved! First time being on my own away from the parents and actually paying ALL the bills by myself. I am now an adult! Feels good, but damn do I miss not paying rent. And I gotta do it all solo, since the wifey is schooling it and interning it full time. I miss the Bay Area already, but LA is cool as hell. I moved to Downtown LA, pretty much across the street from Staples Center. Today, my girl and I finally finished officially moving in and we are now settled in. It has been pretty nutso here with all the MJ stuff going on across the street so it has not been boring at all. Here is a picture of our finished living room...

l_a6e2c111e3d84176ab00d551537fca42.jpg

peep the rest on my blog http://theflesh.tumblr.com

ALL the LA NTers hit me up with hotspots to chill at. Ive been to the Rootdown Thursday nights and plan to go to the Do Over on Sunday. Let me know what else is crackin!

didnt read but I like what I see in the picture, looks real neat and classy

until I saw the posters

::::exits thread:::::

welcome to L.A.
pimp.gif

dtla is cool, but watch out next year when we (lakers) win the championship because the riots will be right around your area
laugh.gif

^^^^

yeah everything looks nice

but IMo take down the posters and put some art up, it just completes the look

nice place, not feeling the posters, put some art if you have any

why you move to la?

Welcome to SoCal, if you ever looking for somewhere to eat in the valley, shoot a PM.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
nice right next to fidm. good spot dawg.
haha...thats where my girl is going to school. we live at the renaissance towers which is literally next door to FIDM. i gotta constantly remindmyself to be a good boy! hahaha!

thanks for the critiques and comments on the apartment...but i think i will be leaving the posters up. terry richardson is one of my favorite photographersand supreme happens to be a label i really enjoy and respect, so i have the best of both worlds for me going on.

been wanting to move out and spread my wings for a while so i decide to pack it up and live with my girl in LA. landed a good job at the LA law library, so allis good. i plan to come back HOME to the bay area at least once every two months.

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
nice right next to fidm. good spot dawg.
haha...thats where my girl is going to school. we live at the renaissance towers which is literally next door to FIDM. i gotta constantly remind myself to be a good boy! hahaha!

thanks for the critiques and comments on the apartment...but i think i will be leaving the posters up. terry richardson is one of my favorite photographers and supreme happens to be a label i really enjoy and respect, so i have the best of both worlds for me going on.

pimp.gif
man i fall in love at least twice everytime i drive by that fidm. youdid good man.

Back
Top Bottom