From the JB aka "KB" section...

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Glad I can pass on these. If JB is smart, they will make enough pairs of this pack to go around.

Now if it had been the Space Jams and Obsidian's
devil.gif
They would have never made it throught the POS system. Lol, this much I know. I would have rather seen this pack but I will cop the scheduled one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

*Wets himself....*

and thinks he may have shart too.

i mean i had the exact same reaction, cept i knew i sharted ... so whats the news on connects these days? i honestly havent got a pair of j's for years ...havent lined up in ages ... you and ryan gotta have somethin for me
nerd.gif

Just "found out" via wife that I'll be in NYC for the Christmas holiday.........

W

T

F

!

Guess I'll be doing the good ole' store search when I return.

DIZAM....

I feel your pain.. I was put on Notice that we'd be at her sisters instead of my moms for Thanksgiving...

When I put on my man of the house pose...she put on her.. you aint gettin none pose...

So I caved..

So I am out of Moms Mac & Cheese.. and will be having Bland Turkey and whatever else ( marshmellows, Dates and Oates, Rice Krispy??) White Families enjoyon Our Day of Thanks...

Man, I wish we would have gotten the playoff 12's instead but I can mess with the Taxi's so it's all good. I was suppose to be in Detroit forChristmas but thanks goodness I will be here instead.

I'm straight up Jaz-O status when those ugly matte black XXs came out.

You aint the only one.

So I am out of Moms Mac & Cheese.. and will be having Bland Turkey and whatever else ( marshmellows, Dates and Oates, Rice Krispy??) White Families enjoy on Our Day of Thanks...
roll.gif

Rockdeep that was funny as hell. Funny how women make all the holiday plans and dudes can care less.
I was advised by my wife that instead of a turkey we will be having quail for Thanksgiving.

Just "found out" via wife that I'll be in NYC for the Christmas holiday.........

W

T

F

!

Guess I'll be doing the good ole' store search when I return.

I can pick up your pack for you.
wink.gif
devil.gif

So I am out of Moms Mac & Cheese.. and will be having Bland Turkey and whatever else ( marshmellows, Dates and Oates, Rice Krispy??) White Families enjoy on Our Day of Thanks...

I believe that's just a family that can't cook. I've enjoyed my white family Thanksgiving, home-made Firecracker Stuffing FTW!

Back
Top Bottom