Frosted Mini Wheats IIIs? Pic inside.

So, my brother and I were watching Gladiator the other day (GREAT movie by the way), when this Frosted Mini Wheats commercial came on.  It mentioned something about them being good for kids and about them having big shoes to fill, blah blah blah.  And, at the end, a friend of the little mini wheat comes over and BAM!.  He's rockin some sick IIIs!  I was dying! 
roll.gif

Here's the pic.  Enjoy, lol.

25i858w.jpg

So, my brother and I were watching Gladiator the other day (GREAT movie by the way), when this Frosted Mini Wheats commercial came on.  It mentioned something about them being good for kids and about them having big shoes to fill, blah blah blah.  And, at the end, a friend of the little mini wheat comes over and BAM!.  He's rockin some sick IIIs!  I was dying! 
roll.gif

Here's the pic.  Enjoy, lol.

25i858w.jpg

my homeboy is rocking fakes

although I dno if those are III's cuz there's no jumpman on the tongue 
nerd.gif

my homeboy is rocking fakes

although I dno if those are III's cuz there's no jumpman on the tongue 
nerd.gif

They probably made them similar to avoid paying Jordan brand/Nike Inc. to use the actual 3s. The animator is probably a fan of jordans, who knows.

They probably made them similar to avoid paying Jordan brand/Nike Inc. to use the actual 3s. The animator is probably a fan of jordans, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom