Frosted Mini Wheats IIIs? Pic inside.

laugh.gif

All that money you making from these commercials and you rockin fakes.

i knew those were some fake 3's when i saw that commercial a week ago. im glad you posted that pic to confirm it. by the way, strawberry frosted mini wheats are the shiznit.

i knew those were some fake 3's when i saw that commercial a week ago. im glad you posted that pic to confirm it. by the way, strawberry frosted mini wheats are the shiznit.

roll.gif
did anyone read what I posted? Only one person? I hope y'all joking about this fake stuff. In order to use a companies product, it takes clearance and money involved. I do agree, with all the money they make, they could afford to pay JB. But if you really believe fake this, fake that, you need to step your business/marketing/advertising game up.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
did anyone read what I posted? Only one person? I hope y'all joking about this fake stuff. In order to use a companies product, it takes clearance and money involved. I do agree, with all the money they make, they could afford to pay JB. But if you really believe fake this, fake that, you need to step your business/marketing/advertising game up.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom