FS/FT: Size 13 Jordan XI low Columbia blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

prozac4312

Banned
Up for sale is the pair mentioned in the title--a pair of '01 Jordan XI lows in the Columbia blue/white colorway. These shoes are in overall great condition for being 11 years old, the main flaw being the yellowed soles. The Jumpman logo is mostly gone on the insoles, but the patent leather and midsoles are both extremely clean and in great condition. Additionally, there is no heel drag. Missing from these are OG laces (I have some white oval laces I can throw in if you want them), OG box (will ship in a same-era box with matching size), and retro card. I've tried to show them in as much detail as possible, but if you want more pics or different angles (and are a serious buyer), more pics can be taken.

I'd prefer to sell these, but comparable trades will be considered. I can add a little cash if necessary.

Any other questions? Shoot me a text (fastest way to reach me): 33oh-21two-393oh or PM.

I'm VERY ontersted in your columbia 11 lows, I'm willing to engage in a biddin g war for these lol Hit me back asap man, like I said I'm VERY interested. hope to hear from you soon, thanks

These have been sold to onelove23. Mods, you can lock it up.

How does the feedback process work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom