FTL/Champs/FA Friends and Family - April 2-5 - B&M and Online

i never even bring a coupon just tell them and they have a stack by the register that they can scan

Okay, so I am looking on Eastbay at the Air Max Plus 2009 and there is nothing that says "Excluded from Discount" like it does on the Kobe or AirForce One. So maybe there is hope as I am trying to get the Volt/White Air Max Plus 2009. Here's the question. If I get denied at the store but I can provethat the coupon works on the shoes on Eastbay on my iPhone, will the store give me the discount?

what shoe do you guys like better in terms of performance and durability; the hyperdunk or the the huarache 09?

Originally Posted by richchri2

Okay, so I am looking on Eastbay at the Air Max Plus 2009 and there is nothing that says "Excluded from Discount" like it does on the Kobe or Air Force One. So maybe there is hope as I am trying to get the Volt/White Air Max Plus 2009. Here's the question. If I get denied at the store but I can prove that the coupon works on the shoes on Eastbay on my iPhone, will the store give me the discount?
Probably not, Eastbay and FTL/CHAMPS/FA are the same company however since it's not an Eastbay 30% off this time if it shows on Footlocker.comas excluded and the store says excluded it won't matter what Eastbay says. It really depends store to store tho, I've had experiences where theyreally stick to their excluded list and other times where they let anything go on discount.

If I can't get the Griffs, than I'm not getting anything
smh.gif

Wow a lot of first timers I see, first you can order eastbay products but you have to call footlocker.com and give them the eastbay sku number to order withthe discount. You cannot directly use it on eastbay.com or call eastbay, must be footlocker, or FA, or Champs. You don't need to know anyone to get thecoupons, they'll probably be a printable coupon here shortly or if not just ask an employee for one, they'll give you one. You can get 30% off mosteverything except whatever is on the excluded list which someone will post shortly(and also depends store to store) and BOGO items. Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

If I can't get the Griffs, than I'm not getting anything
smh.gif

good luck tryin to find some Griff's. made some calls looking for my size...
frown.gif
biggest ANYONE had that i searched was a 10. If your bigger than that, it looks grim. I'm tryin to find a 12 for myself & so is 1 of myboys. We're striking out

Stopped by Champs earlier today, and they handed me a coupon cuz I had a VIP card.

Don't they hand these out the day of the sale? or is it just for members?

I get a 100 of these delivered to my house and I end up only using 1
laugh.gif

Thinking about getting the Hydro Vs. Maybe the Griffeys and AM95 freshwaters if they aren't excluded.

So this works for FTL/FA/Champs AND Eastbay? How about niketown or the Adidas store? (STUPID QUESTION, I KNOW)

Back
Top Bottom