FTL, FA, and Champs F&F 30% off April 30 - May 2

Have any of you guys seen this hoody in foot locker stores?? Its on sale right now online for 60 and I wanted to pick it up in store...

I'm thinking that exclusions are determined by the corporate office and implemented nationwide. If any discounts on exclusions were to happen, it would bewith a military or employee discount, no?

Originally Posted by superrc44

I'm thinking that exclusions are determined by the corporate office and implemented nationwide. If any discounts on exclusions were to happen, it would be with a military or employee discount, no?
True, but when I got my ZKIVs for 30% off, the register wouldn't allow the F&F code so the cashier price overrided it.

So there are ways around restrictions, you just gotta find somebody willing to do it.

Headed to Champs / FTL in a couple hours. Thanks for the heads up!

Soldier 3, Penny 2 or 3, and maybe a Kobe 4!

smh.gif
no luck on any CDPs. If anyone can help me out with XX/III package and the VIII/XV package, lemme know!

I NEED SERIOUS HELP WIT THOSE CP3 SANDALS....ANYONE WIT A CHAMPS NEAR THEM PLEASE GET AT ME!!!

Newbie on postin, but not to Niketalk (since '01) - Picked up a pair of the Swingman Remixes in my size 11 (last size available, fortunately for me) and apair of the 2009 J's for my lil one all for $106 on my lunch break...
pimp.gif
agold1002 what size you wear?

btw I asked what exclusions to verify .. it's the usual - af1's, retro j's/fusions, new releases from this week [air jordan 2009's eligible forF&F]...

I'm gonna get a pair of Zoom BB 2s at my Champs. They have the Black/White-Yellow, Black/Red-White and Black/White.

Originally Posted by FrmDaYayArea24

Newbie on postin, but not to Niketalk (since '01) - Picked up a pair of the Swingman Remixes in my size 11 (last size available, fortunately for me) and a pair of the 2009 J's for my lil one all for $106 on my lunch break...
pimp.gif
agold1002 what size you wear?

9....can you help??????

btw I asked what exclusions to verify .. it's the usual - af1's, retro j's/fusions, new releases from this week [air jordan 2009's eligible for F&F]...

seeing how you did NOT list the kobe 4's

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM KOBE 4's ARE NOT EXCLUDED?!

thanks, if so i'll probably stop by tomorow

agold1002, check your msg box; Viewtiful Mik3 I just called Champs again they didnt carry the ZK4's so I called Footlocker in the same mall - employeethere said that they are EXCLUDED...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

btw I asked what exclusions to verify .. it's the usual - af1's, retro j's/fusions, new releases from this week [air jordan 2009's eligible for F&F]...

Go in store, I was able to cop the inlines during my lunch break.

only way i found out if the kobe 4s were excluded was by using the code online but it wouldnt allow me too..

ill stop by the mall tomorrow morning and see what they say..

i at least want one kobe 4.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Headed to Champs / FTL in a couple hours. Thanks for the heads up!

Soldier 3, Penny 2 or 3, and maybe a Kobe 4!
the Soldier 3s are excluded..

i asked already but maybe its different where your at.

It's safe to say that it depends on the store if they will honor it or not.

That's just my experience, one place they do. One place they don't at all........

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

Go in store, I was able to cop the inlines during my lunch break.
Seriously.

This should show that it DEPENDS ON THE STORE.

Some people don't even try to apply themselves on here. No one on NT can know what's excluded at your store and what is not.

Sometimes the employees themselves don't even know, when I asked a sales person if I could get some J's, he said "Oh, no man, nope." Then Igo to the register and hit up the manager and he says "Oh yeah, man, anything."

There isn't some magic NT guru that knows what exactly what you will and will not be able to get away with at the stores in your area.

Back
Top Bottom