FTL/FA/CH Employee Appreciation in 2 weeks?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

still no confirms from my store or surroundings
It's confirmed Brian..don't worry
pimp.gif

Think the Bull pack or 95's are gonna be a go? Ra is hooking me up with all those. **Crossing Fingers**

Man o man I am with you guys. The footlocker around my way has the nubuck 12s, barkleys, and raging bull packs still on the shelves along with the LebronSoldiers in most colors. The uptempos on the 50% would be a nice bonus as well, but I don't if they would discount as soon as they put them out for sale. Ihope we get some clarification later today or tomorrow.

Its crazy evrytime they have these there isnt anything that i MUST have. And when im busted broke and when stuff is regular priced i want all the kicks andgear. Hopefuly this time i can make sumthin happen.

G-Shocks have been good since Dec...and quite frankly I don't need a 7th watch...lol they are hot though..

We gotta see was good later...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

G-Shocks have been good since Dec...and quite frankly I don't need a 7th watch...lol they are hot though..

We gotta see was good later...
thanx bra but how much later we have to wait
im ready to have a all white g shock on my right hand

can we order online exclusives from eastbay with the 50??
I would like to pick up the TW 2009s....i cant pay $239 for some golf kicks...
-sf77

Nope.. you can't order anything through eastbay, the sku is different. Can anyone confirm if the 50% off starts on Thursday or Friday?

Thanks

Are there any NTers in the Bay Area that can help me out? I can throw some $$$ on the side. Need blue AM 09s.

Back
Top Bottom