FTL/FA/CH Employee Appreciation in 2 weeks?

I was on the fence on copping another pair of raging bulls, I should have done it,
other than that not really interested in much.

Originally Posted by zzz1035

Not too sound repetitive, but if there is anyone in Chicago who can help me out on a MPLS Kobe IV in a 10.5 or 11, please shoot me a pm.

The store that I went to only has a size 9.5 left

Can anybody hook me up wit carpe diem or del sol Kobe IVs ???

None of the stores around my area have em.. SMH.

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Originally Posted by zzz1035

Not too sound repetitive, but if there is anyone in Chicago who can help me out on a MPLS Kobe IV in a 10.5 or 11, please shoot me a pm.

The store that I went to only has a size 9.5 left

Alright, thanks anyways. Which store did you go to? Thats one to check off the list

Anyone else in the Chicagoland area who can help me out?

anyone got the # for whiteout kobe iv's trying to store locate some to try and get them on the 50%?

Put the Hornets azk4s on layaway today for 30% off along with Gasol Hypermax and Laker Dunks 50%... total a lil over 2 bills.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

So I moved a few weeks ago and am in Philly for the summer and I'm about to go to my local FootLocker...if I ask an employee to use their discount and pay them let's say $50 or so (I'm planning on copping atleast 5 pairs) is there a chance they'd do it? Anyone had luck with this?

Damn, i wish you was near me ... I'd hook it up for 50 bones, no doubt
pimp.gif

Anybody got a HOH LA hookup? I really need these 2 pairs that are there only & nowhere else.. PM me please..ill tip

^^ yes ^^
Originally Posted by travman24

Put the Hornets azk4s on layaway today for 30% off along with Gasol Hypermax and Laker Dunks 50%... total a lil over 2 bills.
Sku please, and what the laker dunks look like?

For those that have gotten the discount, do they usually ring you up on the spot in front of the other employees? Or do you just have them buy it for you andyou meet them somewhere outside of the store. I plan on going to my local footlocker to ask any one of the employees if they would use their discount if Itipped them $10 per pair. I think that is reasonable?

Looking to cop some POP Kobe IV's and AF1's in 10.5-11. I am in Socal 909 if anyone wants to help =D

EDIT: Oh and do they tax you on the retail price of the shoes? Or on the price after the discount? Thanks

I was actually able to find pairs of the DMP2 in sizes for me and my boy at another FootLocker bout 20 minutes away. The dude who hooked it up lives on theother side of the city and said he'd do it for 30 each. So me and boy copping for $185
pimp.gif
considering I almost copped at retail and just met the dudeyesterday and they were all sold out at his store.

did everyone else's store jack the prices of pennys?
at footaction i got two pairs of IIIs (which were $130) for $155 and a pair of IIs (which were $120) for $70 + the $45 i gave for the hookup....it would havebeen cheaper had i waited for the next F&F.
oh, any my local store had r4s that i had got in november for half off $100 with the employee appreciation for $140. honestly, how do they have the cahones tomark something up $40 more than six months after it was marked down and a yr after it's release...

i also got one pair of griffey volts. i had the guy look in the system and he couldn't find a single other pair in a 10.5-12, so it looks like someonebought everything....

Copped Nubuck 12's, fresh water am95's, goadomes, pair of socks, and a Dodgers fitted, all for under 250

^^pretty good deal given that they just came out. IMO, too many kobe cw's and i dont feel those enough over some others. waiting on the finals release

I need any colorway of the Flight Clubs in size 12 if someone can hook me up. The employee I knew got canned.

Pick up a lot yesterday.

picked up a 6/17 pack for my girl for 50
"hare 1s" for 35
Safety Orange 95 for 70
12s for 75
some jordan shorts
hella socks
and a red gshock for 40

came out like a bandit.

EA Appreciation ..

Back
Top Bottom