Fuegos ?

@Baklau, Forget Vegas, you need to try Onxy in Atl. I've never been but I've only heard GREAT things.

@SportsJunkie, nice to see you have standards.

Thinking about hitting Fuegos this weekend. Any advise beside what's already in the post. It not like it's my first time in a strip club. Just my first time here.

Thinking about hitting Fuegos this weekend. Any advise beside what's already in the post. It not like it's my first time in a strip club. Just my first time here.

If you drink. Make sure you have a huge cup for your beer and liquor. Dont be dry mouth up in there. LOL

I heard Florida is good too, Not Miami I mean Tampa, orlando, jacksonville. I'm sure the beach down there attracts plenty of hot girls, I wanna see white girls with Tan lines!!! that's that kinky stuff, you not about that life!

I heard Florida is good too, Not Miami I mean Tampa, orlando, jacksonville. I'm sure the beach down there attracts plenty of hot girls, I wanna see white girls with Tan lines!!! that's that kinky stuff, you not about that life!

white girls with tan lines. i take it you never been to LA before. btw you can cancel out Jacksonsville and add Ft Lauderale. you def not about that life bro. haha

Literally left Fuegos like 10 minutes ago. Club was pretty chills but then ago it was a Thursday night. Got to rappin to 2 strippers one of them was cool as **** the other recognized me. Turns out we went to middle and high school together. Small world.

Literally left Fuegos like 10 minutes ago. Club was pretty chills but then ago it was a Thursday night. Got to rappin to 2 strippers one of them was cool as **** the other recognized me. Turns out we went to middle and high school together. Small world.

So do you get the friends and family discount?? or was it awkward?

white girls with tan lines. i take it you never been to LA before. btw you can cancel out Jacksonsville and add Ft Lauderale. you def not about that life bro. haha

When I lived in LA I didn't go to strip clubs, I finally went when I went back the one I went to no tan lines =(...

When I lived in LA I didn't go to strip clubs, I finally went when I went back the one I went to no tan lines =(...

LMAO PAHAHAHAHAH @ friends and family discount. sorry you didnt see no tan lines but maybe you went on wrong night or wrong club. I saw a slew of tan lines last time i was there. *shrugs*

Yea man... Friends and Family discount. Buy one get one free. that BOGO !

maybe next time I'll check out the tan lines, someone in my office told me about his tan line fetish now I wanna check it out for myself lol

Did she look better now or high school lol

I'd say high school bruh. She was real light skinned and had a nice lil body back then. Now she had a kids so it's not a tight as it was back then and it looks like she got a lil darker but then again the light were dimmed. Not saying she look like **** now though. I'd still get the yambs lol

you know I wish they would be a stripper prior to having kids... body is pristine... makes me want to spend my $$$

Back
Top Bottom