Full Moon Celebrity Fetishes...

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by SGS MM

So you mean to tell me you wouldnt normally hit a girl that's banging like that? You have problems ..
roll.gif
maybe he doesnt normally #%$% white women/skinny women/maybehesmoreofazuneguy/girlswithlongbacks/blondes/girls who do public nudity/

thats how i took it when he posted her,not that she wasnt attractive. or maybe he thinks she is unattractive to normally get at, but for the sake of this thread he'd make an exception.

cuz i think lil kim is sexy as sex. but i wouldn't normally go after girls like her.
No partner ..

If he dont like white chicks .. I'll make that chick Tan
If I dont like Blond Hair .. I'll make that chick Dye
If I dont like etc ..

Exeptions are what you doing with lil kim that chick went from being back to border line asian .... SMH! N no she aint sexy at all at least now a days! LMAO

lil-mama.jpg

smh.gif

Im down right ashamed but every time she talks, i feel the need to shut her up....with my penis

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

karrine3.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Superhead anyone
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]
Superhead is soooo bad, but she is too big of a jumpoff
I'm sure there is evidence she earned that name
roll.gif
roll.gif

Her face is so pretty though
embarassed.gif

YO! Everytime this "type" of thread comes up, so many people misunderstand. That said... I was hoping Niecy Nash would be mentioned.

I could go on forever. Particularly since I have a HUGE affinity for 35+ white women. But yo... Cynthia Nixon?
sick.gif

And Karrine
tired.gif
... I don't know who's "fault" it is... absentee father, abusive drunk uncle, or just a jerk first boyfriend. But it saddens methat she's that attractive but so "used." If she wasn't who she was, and had the same kind of past (minus the book) with non-celebrities...

I'd save her.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom