"Fuller House" - Netflix (Season 3A Out 9/22!!)

lifetime's version..
laugh.gif

http://www.eonline.com/news/663234/lifetime-s-full-house-movie-we-need-to-talk-about-this-cast-photo
Oh, good lord.
laugh.gif

Maybe Jessie Smolett will make a guest appearance and challenge Uncle Joey to a rap battle.

Hopefully it's more modern in style... like Blackish, Fresh Off the Boat, or even Stamos' other show Grandfathered. Don't really want the laugh track style

That house in SF is now worth $2.9 million. That's a $14,000 month mortgage. No way a talk show host, musician and comedian is pulling in enough on salary to swing that. They'd be able to swing a $6,000/month mortgage at best (according to Trulia).

I'll watch this though - always down for some positive minded sitcom everyday comedy. I get down with Modern Fam, the Goldbergs, and Fresh off the Boat currently.

That house in SF is now worth $2.9 million. That's a $14,000 month mortgage. No way a talk show host, musician and comedian is pulling in enough on salary to swing that. They'd be able to swing a $6,000/month mortgage at best (according to Trulia).

I'll watch this though - always down for some positive minded sitcom everyday comedy. I get down with Modern Fam, the Goldbergs, and Fresh off the Boat currently.

But theyve been living there since the early 90s longer than that if they been there since dj was born. House should be paid off by now.

Last edited:
jessie was pretty successful though, remember... 

he toured japan with jessie and the rippers and owned the smash club...

don't forget aunt becky's income too...

i think we all can agree joey seemed like a bum though, except that kids show he did...

jessie was pretty successful though, remember... 

he toured japan with jessie and the rippers and owned the smash club...

don't forget aunt becky's income too...

i think we all can agree joey seemed like a bum though, except that kids show he did...
Jessie = Successful musician

Aunt Becky / Danny = that TV $$

Joey= TV money/ Rush Hour Renegades $$ with Jessie

Stephanie= Hugging the block

They good.

Last edited:
But theyve been living there since the early 90s longer than that if they been there since dj was born. House should be paid off by now.
Exactly. I'm sure the house should be paid off by now lol.

Thank goodness they didn't decide to sublet it to hipsters.

Back
Top Bottom