Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Appreciation

Definitely enjoyed it. It was my stress relief during first semester last year.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is :pimp: Definitely top 3 for me. I thought FMA was great, but when I watched Brotherhood...:wow:
I actually liked the OP and ED's more in FMA over Brotherhood.

iYen did you give Hajime no Ippo a watch? I remember awhile back you asked if it was worth it.

I've only watched Brotherhood.  I liked it a lot.  One of my top 5 animes, up there with Gundam 00, Naruto, DBZ, Case Closed.

Can someone put in a spoiler what the differences in FMA are from Brotherhood?

Last edited:
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is
pimp.gif
Definitely top 3 for me. I thought FMA was great, but when I watched Brotherhood...
eek.gif

I actually liked the OP and ED's more in FMA over Brotherhood.

iYen did you give Hajime no Ippo a watch? I remember awhile back you asked if it was worth it.
Hell yeah I did. That show is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was
eek.gif
at Ippo's fight with Date. I'm on episode 59 right now.

I like the silly humor and the seriousness behind each boxer's reasoning to become #1.

Ippo's determination is inspiring. He reminds me of Naruto.

Have you read the manga? If so, is the anime a retelling of the manga?
I've only watched Brotherhood.  I liked it a lot.  One of my top 5 animes, up there with Gundam 00, Naruto, DBZ, Case Closed.

Can someone put in a spoiler what the differences in FMA are from Brotherhood?
FMAB follows the same storyline as FMA but deviates at a certain point. I think like 13 episodes in, but don't quote me on that. More characters are introduced. IMO the character development and character motivations are better. Some characters from FMA are introduced as characters that stay true to the manga. FMAB is basically an anime adaptation of the manga. Everything that happened in the manga happens in FMAB. Some characters such as Scar and Al are voiced by different voice actors. Those are all the differences that I can think of right now.

Last edited:
Hell yeah I did. That show is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: .
I was :wow: at Ippo's fight with Date. I'm on episode 59 right now.
I like the silly humor and the seriousness behind each boxer's reasoning to become #1.
Ippo's determination is inspiring. He reminds me of Naruto.
Have you read the manga? If so, is the anime a retelling of the manga?

Pretty much. The the manga gets away with more when it comes to the adult humor than the anime. I wish they'd continue with the anime just to see the fights animated, but the manga is still going, so I dunno if we will ever see the whole manga animated.

From where you're at all I say is it gets even more :pimp: If you thought that Date fight was :wow:...

This song is so good.

Like someone already said, at the end of Brotherhood I felt that the story was complete. Especially considered the paths various characters take.
That pic of Scar becoming an officer like Miles.
smokin.gif

That scene where Al FINALLY gets his body back and Ed and Al walk out of the gate together.

52cf927f_tumblr_ls9etnSLsn1qleuxe.gif

Back
Top Bottom