fully automatic america (lots of guns)

i soooooooooooo wish i had a gun show like that in my sate.

edit: thanks for the vid, ill watch in full later.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i soooooooooooo wish i had a gun show like that in mhy sate
yea i'd just like to go shoot off a fully auto .22 or something. i don't have the money to spend 8 bucks a bullet like these dudes.

oh, i guess it's two parts. now they are in camden talking about the illegal aspect.

There was a event similar to this around St. Augustine. I wanted to go so bad but I was in Tallahassee for school.

Originally Posted by derryj3

da hell you gonna do with a flamethrower?? Rednecks....lmao

people all over the world come here not just Kentucky rednecks like you think. Yeah I'm from Kentucky
nerd.gif

Didnt some 5 year old kid get killed at one of these shows because his parents let him fire an Uzi? SMH

yea no problem. those dudes in kentucky actually seemed alot more level headed than i was expecting. basically seemed like some dudes who genuinely justliked shooting guns. not really on some the world is out to get me tip.

For some strange reason, I don't think they would welcome me with open arms (possible pun??) at at the gun show.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

yea no problem. those dudes in kentucky actually seemed alot more level headed than i was expecting
and daytona I think I seen a black dude in an orange shirt at the gun show if thats what you're talking about

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

For some strange reason, I don't think they would welcome me with open arms (possible pun??) at at the gun show.
Most of them would. Of course there's gonna be a few exceptions but every gun show or gun range I've been to (I'm black btw) I'vebeen treated with the up most respect. Last time I went

to the gun range some old white guy let me shoot his musket while I waited for the line to go cold.

thought i wouldnt watch this video but its madd interesting..now im 30 mins into it haha
pimp.gif
but i had to pause it for the halftime break so i can hear ej,kenny the jett, the glove and cwebb

Back
Top Bottom