Funeral Etiquette

Don’t think I’ll be going to any more funerals. The few that I’ve been to have been rough and the finality of it all weighs pretty heavy on my mind. Would much rather have my last few memories of the deceased be ones where I remember them enjoying life, or even fighting to live, or anything other than being laid up stiff in a casket.

To answer your questions, no I don’t think it’s appropriate the touch, but I understand why family members would do so. Posting pictures of the deceased is just weird. I always smh when I see people do it.

Sidebar: cats gotta stop being so quick to call threads trash when the running sentiment has been that TAN ruins the content produced in General. If you’ve been on NT for a long time, you can remember the days when random threads gave great content/lulz. Give **** a chance.

Midas whale act a foo.
C548DC05-84E3-45CC-8FF9-30F86D76321F.jpeg
76DC7149-2E66-455F-AB07-6D5F6B58BEF3.png 663E9344-3D64-4788-9E2F-030362970BA4.jpeg

This is f’ing crazy. :lol:

You have to be one sick individual to take a pic of someone in their casket.

The older generation used to take pictures for memories.

I know my grandmother, before she passed, took pictures of her relatives in the casket. She had a whole photo album of it.

Last edited:

I know my grandmother before she passed took pictures of her relatives in the casket. She had a whole photo album of it.

Yeah, growing up, I thought it was normal to take pics because I saw my family doing it at my grandparents funerals. Personally, I'd never want a photo of anyone dead on my camera roll. Ever.

I know my grandmother, before she passed, took pictures of her relatives in the casket. She had a whole photo album of it.
We took photos of my mom in her casket to send back to her family that lives in another country.

My aunt was complaining that one of my uncles took 200 plus pics at my other aunt's funeral and posted them on facebook. Old people addicted to social media too.

Back
Top Bottom