FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Cali starting to get them :nerd:

a49fdce27187424db6eee8cdb0d1bcc2

I don't understand Funko's methods at times. How can they have something as detailed as Aughra and yet 2099 Spider-Man and even that Stealth Spider-Man look like they just ran paint over some of the empty DIY molds...smh!

I don't understand Funko's methods at times. How can they have something as detailed as Aughra and yet 2099 Spider-Man and even that Stealth Spider-Man look like they just ran paint over some of the empty DIY molds...smh!
Word but I'll still prob buy it :smh:

I'm so done with Batman now I got my unmasked Batman...

Give us some villains sheesh...

Mail call! Blue ranger I found at local Gamestop while randomly wandering the streets! Check your local GS.

Gilmore girls a good show?

I only asked because it was mentioned on the show "Happy Endings" and that show was AWESOME!
It's an acquired taste :lol: I honestly wouldn't even know how to explain it or what to compare it to..Kinda in the same vein as One Tree Hill and Dawson's Creek maybe.Sorry for the **** description :lol:

Godfather :smokin only 2 Gilmore Girls though? C'mon Funko you gotta do better.

Gilmore girls a good show?

I only asked because it was mentioned on the show "Happy Endings" and that show was AWESOME!

It's either your cup of tea or it isn't. I can't really say if it's good or bad, only it's not for me and I can't relate to any of the characters. My girl loves the show. It's full of basic white girl stuff. First world problems. Unfunny wannabe witty comments constantly. If the show was a drink, it would be a pumpkin spice latte. But thats the thing, it's not for me, it could be great for the right person.

Back
Top Bottom